Sunday, January 5, 2014

Motivational Monday & Me



If you've followed my blog at all, you are probably aware that I like link-ups (see my I Like Link-Ups post) and I like Mondays (the return to the routine after the "wicked weekend"). So when Wendy at http://www.dailydoseofdelsignore.com/ said she was looking for some new members for the Motivational Monday team, I sent her an email to know I was interested. I've been participating in the link-up most weeks anyway, but being part of the team will motivate me even more.

So starting tomorrow, YOU can link up on MY site, as well as any of the other gals on the team (I've posted all their links in my sidebar there on the right. Keep going, it's there, just down a little *Ü*). Each week there should be at least ten different blog posts to peruse, plus many more as additional people link up. Wendy came up with a themed schedule to jumpstart ideas, but you can post about anything that motivates you or that you would feel could help motivate others.

So remember to come back every Monday and get motivated! 
Let's all be fit and healthy in 2014!

I am SO excited for tomorrow ... the first "official" day back to the routine for me. Back to work, back to school, back to basketball, back to the routine. The holidays are over. Birthday and baptism completed and cleaned up. No big disruptions in the near future. I'm over my sickness ... NO EXCUSES.  I'm ready *Ü*

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to be part of the team as well! Glad you are part of the team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being asked to be part of the team!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...