My FIVE favorite songs when I'm a little ornery or off ... or even when I'm not.
- Shut Up: The title pretty much says it all.
- What The Hell: Actually, there are a FEW of Avril's songs that could make this list, but this one is my favorite. I can identify with the statement "All my life I've been good but now ... what the hell!" This is just a tad slower (BMP of 150) but I can still make it match the 5mph setting on the treadmill, I just take slightly larger steps or something. La la la la la ....
- Everyday I Love You Less and Less: This song was in the movie "Run Fatboy Run" which is pretty funny if you haven't seen it. Something about this song just struck me, it's hilarious really. I'm happily married ... but I feel like this would be a great breakup song!
- Leave Me Alone: This song doesn't feel as "hard" as the others, but still has the same angry message. Perfect for any day someone makes you feel like you can't do this weight-loss thing ... just listen to this song! This has been a favorite jogging song of mine for years.
- Awake and Alive: When my hubby first heard this song, he looked at me and asked "YOU like this?" ... yes, yes I do. I really do! "I'm awake I'm alive, now I know what I believe inside. Now is my time, I'll do what I want 'cause this is my life! I'm awake and I'm alive!" It's got such a strong beat and a strong message.