Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Oops They Did It Again

I'm a Fitbit fan. Had mine for over four years now. There have been some changes over the years. The biggest for me was upgrading my original Ultra to the new One (it's been a good change). Last year, Fitbit updated their website dashboard (Fitbit Fluctuations) and it was a bit of a struggle for me to get used to. I liked some things better, but missed items that didn't survive the shift. Well ... they've done it again! Another Fitbit Dashboard Update.

If you scan through some of my Fitbit posts, you can see how things used to look ... this isn't a BIG change. The tiles are the same, the visuals are just tweaked slightly. I really like the look of the new "sleep" visual. I'm not sure I like the lines on my daily activity graph ... My Fitbit friends are now in circles instead of squares.  I had noticed the new "This Week's Activity" tile a couple weeks ago (I pointed it out in my July 21 Motivated Monday post). It was so new and they've already tweaked it too! I like the circle graphs, but the line graphs ... they seem SO blocky. Not sure I care for the look there. I assume I'll adjust with time.

You can see I've already done pretty well with my workouts today. Hit the elliptical first thing, then went to Zumba. Then another elliptical session. I might run to the salon to get my hair done. I HATE just sitting though, I dread it! I know ... what a rough life I lead *Ü*

Linking up with Workout Wednesday and the Hump Day Blog Hop.

3 comments:

  1. One day I might breakdown and get one but I'm afraid I won't use it. It is a great tool for keeping a fitness diary. #wowlinkup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love my Fitbit! Great to see how consistent you are with using yours! #wowlinkup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that dashboard looks snazzy and a little better than what I remember FitBit looking like. I like the sleep dashboard too. #wowlinkup

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...