Sunday, September 28, 2014

Saturday Stats


Since I've started going to five different Zumba classes on the weekdays, I really look forward to each one. They all have something to offer in songs, style and steps. It's amazing how many different numbers there are ... I don't know how the instructors remember all the choreography. I'm a follower, that's for sure!

  • Monday: It was a rough morning at home with my #4, who didn't want to go to school. Apparently I wasn't the only one, as Nina came in late with similar stories of her children. Luckily I'm not super pressed for time in the morning, so it was all good.Great class as always ... highest for the HRM burn and average heart rate.
  •  Tuesday: Even coming straight from dropping off the elementary kids, I was a little late. This class can look deceptively simple at times, but I often get great numbers here, perhaps because I am more familiar with most of the songs. Got my high for the Fitbit burn in this class this week.
  • Wednesday: I always come to this class late, because it always starts late. Well today ... it had already begun as I walked in. I think I only missed one song, and I still got my full hour in. I do think it threw me off just a bit to start, had a little trouble getting my heart rate up today.
  • Thursday: Didn't quite get my heart rate up as much today. Class also ran a little short (I was actually there early). But did have a couple of my favorite Claudia numbers.
  • Friday: Late start here today, with schedules, the class was cut a little short today.  There were some balloons floating in the gym and a couple of the ladies helped grab them down to the delight of some of the little girls who were there. Couldn't help but smile as they ran around with them. Quite a few numbers I wasn't as familiar with today, but I'm not going to get familiar unless we do them!
Another week of Zumba down ... honestly looking forward to hitting all my classes again next week!



6 comments:

  1. I have only done my video game zumba. How is it??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have a Zumba for WiiFit ... it's ok, I don't do it often. A couple of the songs/steps make it into the live classes here and there. There is just something about a class that I love (which totally surprises me as I'm a homebody and not super social!).

      Delete
  2. That is what is awesome about zumba....each instructor/class is TOTALLY different!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are SO different but they all have something I like about them. Normally I don't like different, I like same-o same-o, but it's been so surprising to me that I'm actually seeking out variety and change! That said, I do still have my favorites that I am most familiar with :)

      Delete
  3. Looks like you had a really fun workout week!!
    I have 2 friends who teach Zumba and they are so different, but I think that is the fun of Zumba each teacher is different and into different music. One friend teaches more of a hip hop Zumba and the other teaches more of a Salsa Zumba:)
    One of these days I really need to go take one of their classes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Mon-Thurs all have some similar styles, but my Friday class is completely different. I can NOT master anything with hips/body roll, I'm more athletic than "dance" ... but I love to watch those who look so smooth as they move!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...