- Monday: It was a rough morning at home with my #4, who didn't want to go to school. Apparently I wasn't the only one, as Nina came in late with similar stories of her children. Luckily I'm not super pressed for time in the morning, so it was all good.Great class as always ... highest for the HRM burn and average heart rate.
- Tuesday: Even coming straight from dropping off the elementary kids, I was a little late. This class can look deceptively simple at times, but I often get great numbers here, perhaps because I am more familiar with most of the songs. Got my high for the Fitbit burn in this class this week.
- Wednesday: I always come to this class late, because it always starts late. Well today ... it had already begun as I walked in. I think I only missed one song, and I still got my full hour in. I do think it threw me off just a bit to start, had a little trouble getting my heart rate up today.
- Thursday: Didn't quite get my heart rate up as much today. Class also ran a little short (I was actually there early). But did have a couple of my favorite Claudia numbers.
- Friday: Late start here today, with schedules, the class was cut a little short today. There were some balloons floating in the gym and a couple of the ladies helped grab them down to the delight of some of the little girls who were there. Couldn't help but smile as they ran around with them. Quite a few numbers I wasn't as familiar with today, but I'm not going to get familiar unless we do them!
Sunday, September 28, 2014
Since I've started going to five different Zumba classes on the weekdays, I really look forward to each one. They all have something to offer in songs, style and steps. It's amazing how many different numbers there are ... I don't know how the instructors remember all the choreography. I'm a follower, that's for sure!