- Elliptical 100: 100 minutes on my elliptical in a day (it used to be a regular thing, but it's actually been a while since I did that. I've been getting in 60minutes almost every day though).
- Dance Steps: I went to Zumba again ... ok, not an uber impressive burn (the instructor also teaches Jazzercise to 80 year olds and some of that rolls over I think. Not that I have any experience with any other instructor/class). But it's close, convenient and free ...
- 10 by 10: 10,000 steps by 10 a.m. Always nice to get up and at it early!
- Pact Payments: I joined PACT with the New Year, now that they auto sync with Fitbit (10,000 steps equals a "workout") and MFP (logging three meals, 12,000 calories ... you can go over, I always go over). I didn't commit to 7-days a week just to give me some wiggle room, but I haven't missed a day.
- Almost 30K: I should have walked around the kitchen a couple more times last night to hit 30k ... hubby gives me a footrub if I hit 30k (but he was already asleep).