Sunday, March 1, 2015

February 2015

Ah February ... a few days less than all the other months, but it was sure packed! February 2015 will be most remembered as when we sent our firstborn off on a 2-year LDS mission. That required a lot of prep, a "farewell" ... which meant Hubs wanted to improved on the house before having people over, so there was new carpet and couches. Once #1 was gone, we rearranged rooms for the other four boys, which was a big job. We celebrated Superbowl Sunday, and I battled a cold for a couple weeks. I still got in my Zumba most days, but my activity level went down. I was able to decrease my eating a bit to match ... for a bit anyway. My weight bounced between 153 and 151 for weigh ins.

*** Jen's Journal ***

0201 (Sunday) Weight 153.5. Bad Day. Fitbit Steps 8217. Total Burn 2103. Exercise Burn 250/399 (20minElliptical). Calories in 3000. Early morning church ... it's a bit hard after the lazy mornings on the 1:00 schedule. I made our classic Sunday Circles for brunch, and then Daddy prepped our traditional Superbowl Sunday Smorgasbord ... steak, chicken, mashed taters. #1 was actually gone to a friends, so he missed out. I made Superbowl sugar cookies too. We've never been a big football family, but with the Seahawks in contention, and #4's new-found interest in football (albeit the flag variety) we were actually watching this year. It was an exciting game too. Very full tummy though!

0202 (Monday) Weight 156.6. Pretty Good Day. Fitbit Steps 22910. Total Burn 2872. Exercise Burn 1170/1150 (40minElliptical, Zumba, 10milesBike). Calories in 2050. Well, yesterday's indulgences showed up on the scale! Back to the routine. We'd tentatively planned on new carpet this morning, but it got postponed until tomorrow, which works out better anyway. I got the boys to school then hit Zumba. Stopped at JC Penny on the way home, picking up some shoes I'd ordered for the bigger boys. Got in some exercise and picked up the kids after school. The evening was busy with prep for the new carpet. Moving all the furniture and pulling up the old carpet. Lots of work, lots of stress!

0203 (Tuesday) Weight 154.6. Good Day. Fitbit Steps 23848. Total Burn 3039. Exercise Burn 1250/1329 (40minElliptical, Zumba, 10milesBike, 45minWeights). Calories in 1600. A bit crazy trying to get ready (breakfast/lunches) with the kitchen chaos. Dropped the boys to school then went to Zumba. Carpet installer came around 11:00. I spent much of the day in the gym, as I really didn't have other places to be. Did elliptical, bike and weights. He was finished by afternoon, and #1 and put a few things back into place. I went to #2's basketball game (they lost) and then I had to help out in the snack bar. I'm not quite comfortable in that position (money handling, having to do math!) but it wasn't too bad. On the way home I stopped at Smiths for gas and groceries. I got an alert on my phone reminding me of #5's basketball practice, which had completely slipped my mind! I called #1 and had him run the little one to practice. I got home, unloaded, and was able to go pick him up, then pick up the older boys at the high school as the varsity game ended. Back at home, Hubs and #1 had been busy. My poor piano is banished to the den (instead of the front room) and my cabinet of paper is now out in the shed :(  Hubs also brought home a new loveseat and chairs. Lots of change ...

0204 (Wednesday) Weight 152.4. Pretty Good Day. Fitbit Steps 22084. Total Burn 2810. Exercise Burn 850/1112 (40minElliptical, Zumba). Calories in 2000. I wasn't quite feeling it at Zumba today. Or rather, I was feeling my weights from yesterday. I was a bit stiff and sore. Didn't quite get my usual numbers. Not feeling super motivated today. Spent quite a bit of time going through the old coffee table (which was full of toys and games) as it doesn't fit into the new "room" decor. Went through a bunch of stuff in a side cabinet as well. Filled up boxes for good will and garbage. #3 had a game in the evening. He had practice after school, then got taken to a "good grades" dinner. Another team member had the same schedule, so my kid hitched a ride with them and I met them at the game. We expected an easy win ... got the win but it wasn't that easy.

0205 (Thursday) Weight 153.6. Good Day. Fitbit Steps 29777. Total Burn 3218. Exercise Burn 1480/1514 (40minElliptical, Zumba x2, 10milesBike). Calories in 1850. Marian started Zumba, and then a guest instructor finished it up as none of the other regulars were there. I did get my elliptical and bike in today. #3 had a game in the evening, but I just sent him (he doesn't get much playing time) and I went to Zumba in the evening too. Crowded class today!

0206 (Friday) Weight 153.6. Bad Day. Fitbit Steps 16614. Total Burn 2553. Exercise Burn 400/849 (Zumba). Calories in 2900. Friday mornings are too busy. Up at 6:00, to get #3 to practice at 6:30. I should have hit the elliptical after that ... but I climbed back into bed. Up again to get the other boys off to school. Dropped off #2 just after 8:00, home just in time to turn around and go pick up #3 (last week I went straight there and ended up waiting and waiting). Didn't think I'd quite make it home in time, so I had #1 drop off the little ones. It's been nice having him around, in a couple weeks I'll be on my own again to try and figure this out (just for a couple weeks, then early morning basketball practices and the seasons are over). Dropped #3 back at school then off to Zumba. It started a bit late (later than usual) and looked like the instructor was having an emotional morning :(  Stopped at Kmart on the way home to spend some Fitstudio points, although the program still seems to be struggling a bit. Early out at the elementary, then I went to the neighboring high school to watch #2 play in his game. Another loss, bummer! I'd picked up #3 and his friend and took them too. I left after the first game, and they were able to get a ride home. Varsity won in an unexpected upset though!

0207 (Saturday) Weight 154.1 Bad Day. Fitbit Steps 15417. Total Burn 2392. Exercise Burn 100/685 (10minElliptical). Calories in 3000. Slept in some, then hit Sam's Club during their early hours, grabbing strawberries, bananas and rice krispie treats for fountain dippers. Then #5 had his final basketball game. We brought treats. I then hit Smiths to pick up the croissants and chicken salad. Daddy had the boys working hard all morning (bathrooms, window wells, windows, patio) but they had done good, so I dropped #2 off at his girlfriend's house, and took #3 to his game. They won. He stayed to watch the other team play, then I picked him up and took him to the other high school to watch the 9th graders play in a double header. I picked him up around 9:00, and #2 got a ride home. We tried out nacho cheese in one of the fountains and will do that for the open house.  I think we're all ready for tomorrow.

0208 (Sunday) Weight 154.6. Bad Day. Fitbit Steps 6900. Total Burn 1969. No Exercise. calories in 2500+.  I slept okay, but Hubs was super stressed. He got up early for a run. He melted the chocolate and prepped the cheese in a crock pot. I had everything that could be laid out, laid out. Everything else easily ready in the fridge. Our church meeting was at 9:00. Both #2 and #1 spoke and did a good job. There were a lot of old friends and neighbors come back to hear the boys speak. We had those who wanted to come over to the house for food and visiting. It was a little cramped, but the weather was nice, so some people could go outside too. Very happy when 1:00 rolled around and it was over. We got things cleaned up and Hubs and I took a nap! Pretty calm for the rest of the evening. We didn't really feel like we had a "weekend" but it's back to the routine tomorrow!

0209 (Monday) Weight 155.0. Pretty Good Day. Fitbit Steps 23325. Total Burn 2873. Exercise Burn 1100/1162 (30minElliptical, Zumba, 10milesBike). Calories in 2300. Back to the routine. Zumba was good. I just went straight home after, not stopping at a store like I usually do. Only got in 30min on the elliptical today, as I had watched 10 minutes of my show on Saturday. 30 minutes finished it up and I didn't feel like getting off-kilter again watching 10 minutes into something else. Did some reading/riding ... liking my book "Departure" as my borrowed book from the Kindle lending library.

0210 (Tuesday) Weight 153.6. Good Day. Fitbit Steps 27354. Total Burn 3200. Exercise Burn 1300/1496 (60minElliptical, Zumba, 10milesBike). Calories in 2100. The weather has been so nice. I dropped the boys off a little early to school and made it to Zumba on time. A little smaller class today. Home again for a few sessions on the elliptical and some bike. I debated doing weights, but I really didn't want to be stiff and sore for Zumba. I've been really snacking these past couple of days. I hadn't eaten ice cream in a while, but it's back ... cold cereal too. #2 had a game in the afternoon so I had #1 pick up the munchkins. The boys were playing West Jordan, which had beat us the first go-round. Not this time though, easy win. I had to work the snack bar after his game.

0211 (Wednesday) Weight 152.8. Ok Day. Fitbit Steps 18621. Total Burn 2677. Exercise Burn 854/977 (40minElliptical, Zumba). Calories in 2300. Woke up not feeling great. Not sure if I slept wrong or what, but my back is a bit tweaked. Also, tummy troubles. I went to Zumba, but it was a hard workout. I dropped off #4's lunch (which he had forgotten) and had a pickup at Sears. I did some elliptical back at home, but didn't get to the bike today. I had to lay down and rest for a bit. After school, I caught #4 looking guilty and he admitted he couldn't find his Fitbit. He was pretty sure he'd had it after school ... I pulled up the BTLExplorer app and walked around the house and checked the car, but it wasn't around. We went back to the school, and pretty much as we got out of the car another "One" appeared. It was there on the sidewalk. It must have fallen off as he and his brother made a mad dash race to the car after school. Happy it was found! I picked up #2 from his practice, then #3 had a basketball game. Nice and close tonight (Elkridge, where #1 when to middle school). Our boys won. Still feeling very off, and at home Hubs was in bed saying he thought he was coming down with something too. No fun.

0212 (Thursday) Weight 151.5. Good Day. Fitbit Steps 26159. Total Burn 3112. Exercise Burn 1230/1420 (40minElliptical, Zumba x2). Calories in 2100. Still feeling a bit off. Hubs stayed in bed this morning, but I think that was more to meet a contractor to look at the kitchen. I can't even express how much the thought stresses me out and just brings me down. Made it through Zumba. I stopped at Kmart on the way home, spending some Fitstudio points. I had some coupons I wasn't going to use and I passed them along. The lady in front of me was pretty happy with her $5 off. Stopped at SmithsMarketplace too, grabbing some fruit and milk and bread. Today was the first day I had to pick up #3 after school (he's had practice or gone to games all the other days). I was glad I remembered. I dropped him off at a basketball buddy's house to get a ride to his game. I was really dragging, emotionally and physically. I debated not going to Zumba, and then #2 called for a ride right about when I was going to leave. I picked him up and went to Zumba, even though I was late. At least the traffic had cleared up some, the road there had been completely backed up when I'd gone taking kids just a bit earlier. Zumba was actually quite crowded! Marian and "turned" it so it was "long" rather than "deep" as it had been the previous weeks. I little easier for people to see her. The only spots left were right up front, almost parallel, but that was ok as I'm pretty familiar with most of these routines. I got really good numbers in the time I was there and it improved my mood dramatically!

0213 (Friday) Weight 151.1 Ok Day. Fitbit Steps 11390. Total Burn 2456. Exercise Burn 300/464 (20minElliptical/30minZumba). Calories in 2100. Decent weigh-in, but not a good day. Coincidentally Friday the 13th? I didn't sleep well at all, stressing about stuff. Too bad, as I actually didn't need to get up early as #3 didn't have early morning practice. #4 was insisting I come to his Valentine Party (10:30-12:30), so I had #1 drop #3 off to late start and I hit Zumba with MZL instead of my usual one across town. They were late in starting, and I was dragging and emotionally off. When they finally did get started, my heart just wasn't in it. I couldn't get my heart rate up at all! I told myself to stick out 30 minutes, that would give me time to make it back home and change and get to the school. I wasn't really needed at the school, the kids were rotating classrooms and they had enough parent volunteers (my kid's class was a "movie room" so it didn't really even need any help). I stayed until #4 rotated out and then went home. Went to bed. Early out pickup, then I went over to the high school to watch #2 play in his basketball game. They won. Hubs came for some.These early games are hard (starting at 3:30). We didn't really do anything for the evening. Had to pickup the boys around 8:30 when the varsity game ended.

0214 (Saturday) Weight 152.0. Bad Day. Fitbit Steps 7234. Total Burn 1886. Exercise Burn 100/191 (10minutesElliptical). Calories in 2000. I saw all over the internet people doing cute breakfasts and such for Valentine's day. I didn't do that. I DID make some sugar cookie hearts. I'd made some yesterday, but they were gone and I was still craving. Just kind of a do nothing day. I got in 10 minutes on the elliptical and thought I'd get back down, but I didn't. I spent quite a bit of time on the computer turning video clips from the basketball games into highlight reels. #3 had a game in the afternoon ... hmmm, what else did we do? Hubs tried to grab "Gone Girl" to watch but none of the Redbox near us had it. We ate some popcorn and watched "Better Call Saul" ...

0215 (Sunday) Weight 153.5. Ok Day. Fitbit Steps 10910. Total Burn 2269. Exercise Burn 350/565 (30minElliptical). Calories in 2600.  Not too bad for a Sunday. Had croissants for a quick breakfast. Went to church for the farewell of #1's buddy. They did lots of their mission prep together.  Made Sunday Circles after meetings and homemade oreos for dessert (one last time for #1). Hubs and I spent some time helping #3 on a science project making a Rube Goldberg contraption.  The boys wanted to watch the All-Star basketball game, but the Comcast cable box isn't working! Here we hardly ever actually watch live TV and when they want to, it doesn't work. I don't want to have to call Comcast and deal with their customer service ...

0216 (Monday) Weight 153.2. Ok Day. Fitbit Steps 20885. Total Burn 2746. Exercise Burn 896/1044 (40minElliptical, Zumba). Calories in 2500. The kids were out of school for president's day. I hit Zumba and stopped at JC Penny on the way home to grab an order (shoes for the boys). #2 still had basketball practice. In the early evening we went out to Bucca De Beppo for a "last supper" with #1 and the extended family. Sat at the "pope" table. 

0217 (Tuesday) Weight 154.1. Good Day. Total Burn 3099. Exercise Burn 870/1392 (40minElliptical, Zumba). Calories in 2350. Tuesdays I usually get a little more exercise in, but I'm not really worrying about it this week. It's too crazy. Get in my Zumba and elliptical and calling it good. Some last minute packing and prep for #1. Hubs picked up the kidlets from school so I could go out and watch #2 play in his last basketball game of the season. They won. Picked up #3 from practice. I was so tired, but we still had the setting apart. It had been pushed to 9:00 hoping #2 would be back from his games, but he wasn't. We just did it without him and then went and picked him up after. Early morning tomorrow!


0218 (Wednesday) Weight 153.8. Good Day. Total Burn 3266. Exercise Burn 825/1561 (40minElliptical, Zumba). Calories in 2600. The day started around 3:00 getting everyone up and off to the airport. We parked and took the shuttle in. Maga beat us there. We said our goodbyes and he's off! We went out to breakfast after ... I usually don't eat much for breakfast, especially not a full meal and never this early (6:00am). Got home and hubs took a little nap before heading into work. I got the kids off to school. Got started on the big room rearrange ... packing up what was left of #1's stuff. #2 came home and helped, and then moved all his stuff in. One down ... except as he moved everything he uses out of his closet, his basement closet was still completely full of stuff! I pulled everything out to look through later and moved #5's stuff down, leaving an empty spot in that room. Moved #3's stuff up there, and then moved #4's stuff down to the space vacated by #3. Going through a ton of clothes that apparently are not being worn. Some outgrown stuff too. Gathered a HUGE pile of stuff for local goodwill. Managed to empty out two dressers and not even need them (so they were set aside for DI too). All this didn't really happen just on Wednesday, but was an ongoing process Thurs/Fri and Saturday too. #3 had practice after school but no game tonight. Also, I had called Comcast and they sent a technition to come out today. He ended up replacing the box and we are back in business. It actually went very smoothly (unlike my previous Comcast nightmare!)

0219 (Thursday) Weight 153.7. Good Day. Total Burn 3403. Exercise Burn 1265/1698 (40minElliptical, Zumba x2). Calories in 1900. The boys seemed to enjoy the new sleeping arrangements ... although #3 didn't want to sleep on the old queen bed so he slept on the couch until we could get him a new twin bed. Getting in a lot of stairs and non-aerobic steps with all this moving. Hit Zumba in the morning, got in my elliptical throughout the day, and then had Zumba in the evening too.

0220 (Friday) Weight 153.2.  Good Day. Total Burn 3148. Exercise Burn 850/1446 (40minElliptical, Zumba). Calories in 2400. Definetly missed #1 this morning, as he has been helping out with crazy carpools Friday morning. I dropped #3 off at 6:30 for practice. #2 off just after 8:00 for school. Then is the decision whether to take the elementary kids, or if #3's practice will end in time for me to grab him first (otherwise he ends up waiting about 20 minutes). He did text that they were done about 8:25, so I went back and grabbed him and got home just in time to get the little ones to school. They weren't as early as they like. They enjoy playing with friends before school. But it was a cold and rainy morning, and an inside day, so it worked out. Dropped #3 back off for his school start and went out to Zumba. Home for a couple of hours ... I'll admit, I did stop and take a little nap while the house was empty and quiet. After picking up kids from school it was more moving, rearranging, going through clothes, cleaning ... but getting there!

0221 (Saturday) Weight 153.9. Ok Day. Total Burn 2455. Exercise Burn 0/750 (No exercise). Calories in 2200. Uggg, bad night. I felt fine all day Friday but as I went to bed I could feel it, a tickle in my throat, a headache, some sniffles. I didn't sleep well at all. And I could have slept in in the morning ... except I couldn't sleep. #2 had practice at 9:00. Hubs emptied out the trailer and we loaded all the stuff we were taking to goodwill. It pretty much filled the entire trailer! Hubs dropped off the donations and then stopped and bought a twin bed and came home and set it up. Still need a few things for #3's room (comforter, curtains, nightstand) ... it's very bare now, but the kid is a bare bones type of boy. Even though he has a ton of space he is tossing out anything he doesn't feel like he is using (including the 2nd pair of jeans I just bought him a couple months ago, for heavens sake you can keep it as a back-up to the one pair you prefer!). He has the old desk from the front room. The room really needs painting, maybe new carpet. I tried washing down the walls, but all the old drawings and boogers didn't come off. #3 had a basketball game too. I was not feeling well, I video taped it (they lost, but #3 had a pretty good game so I still might make a highlight reel) but was anxious for it to be over ... not that laying down really helped me feel any better either. Oh yes ... it is also #2's BIRTHDAY! I'm such a bad mom, in between getting #1 off and the room rearrange I have been completely preoccupied and I didn't have anything for him. Sweet kid said it didn't matter. I'll make it up to him! I have been giving him a lot of stuff here and there (new clothes and such). I hit the store for some grocery shopping and grabbed him some of his favorite treats. He hadn't committed to which kind of cake he wanted (chocolate fudge or white buttercream) ... so I got them both! We had one in the evening with Hubs side of the family over, and we'll have the other tomorrow with my folks and his girlfriend (who was gone over the weekend to a dance competition).

0222 (Sunday) Weight 154.3.  Ok Day. Total  Burn 2193. Exercise Burn 0/485 (no exercise). Calories in 2000. Another awful night. I don't feel great during the day, but it's at night where a cold like this really affects me. I didn't even take any medication during the day yesterday ... but no sleep. Hubs had a lesson to prepare, and with me not feeling well, we didn't go to the first couple church meetings. I had to play the piano and hubs had to teach, so we did hit the third hour. I had made our Sunday Circle breakfast, but I abstained from a waffle. I must admit I had some chocolate cake though (yes, for breakfast). I don't really even like the chocolate cake! After church, hubs took a little nap while I continued to work on the piles of clothes. Since we took the last batch of donations to the DI I am starting again! I also cleaned the bathroom (normally #2's job, but I couldn't have him do it yesterday on his birthday!) and prepped for company. Made spaghetti for dinner ... I haven't been a good wife/mother lately, I can't remember the last time I made dinner. Got that cleaned up and time for company and cake. Turned on home videos of #2 as a baby ... his girlfriend liked that. Grandparents came over and we had cake and played games. I wasn't feeling well though, although bed really isn't that appealing either, as I know I'm not going to be able to sleep :(

0223 (Monday) Weight 153.2. OK Day. Total Burn 2573. Exercise Burn 450/876 (40minElliptical) Calories in 1100. Still sick. I voluntarily skipped Zumba, I just didn't think I had it in me. I did try a little elliptical. It was hard. Just 10 minute sessions throughout the day. Still did some cleaning, I want this room rearrange finished up (it is almost, just a few things still out in the main room downstairs). Did take a long, hot shower and then a little nap. The high school was playing at Weber State in the playoffs. #2 rode with the team, and friends offered to give #3 a ride. I dropped him off at a basketball buddies house then picked up the munchkins from school. I caught a little of the game as there was a live stream on KSL ... our poor boys were getting pummled (not unexpected, we were 4th seed against the #1 seed). So, last game for the high school (single elimination). I had to go grab the boys as they arrived back home. Hubs had been up uber early and was out cold by about 8:30.  I hadn't been super hungry today ... low calorie day for me.

0224 (Tuesday) Weight 152.6. Good Day. Total Burn 3006. Exercise Burn 880/1307 (40minElliptical, Zumba). Calories in 1200. I might have skipped Zumba today, except that I was committed to help teach. Marian was out of town in Mexico and had asked me and another gal to lead the songs. I had the sound box, the other gal had the music. I went ... but the other gal didn't show, so it was just me and the songs I had on my phone. It still went ok, we did have to repeat a few songs to hit the full hour (and I didn't have a "cool down"). I actually felt okay, the cold didn't impact me as much as I thought. Still stayed somewhat busy during the day and had another low calorie day. Hubs had a derby and #2 went along to help. I dropped #3 at his practice and made a quick trip to the grocery store to grab some bananas and a couple other items. Back to take #3 from one practice to another one ... but then the second practice ended up cancelled. It was ok though, then I got to go to bed early rather than the anticipated 10:00 pickup.

0225 (Wednesday) Weight 150.5. Pretty Good day. Total Burn 2464. Exercise Burn 600/777 (20minElliptical, Zumba). Calories in 2200. I went to Zumba today, it was a push, but I made it. I stopped at Sears on the way home. I was feeling quite lightheaded though ... I hadn't eaten breakfast. I was ravenous when I got home and ate quite a bit. Had more of a lazy day today. Took a bit of a rest and only got two 10min sessions on the elliptical. No basketball game in the evening again. I had tried going without medication today but gave in and took some and was ready to try to go to bed early!

0226 (Thursday) Weight 152.1. Pretty Good Day. Total Burn 2545. Exercise Burn 450/849 (Zumba). Calories in 1900. Again, I might have taken a break from Zumba, except that I had to get the box back to Marian. I didn't feel great, but I was glad I had gone. It was snowing when it was time to leave. It's been such a mild winter this snow in February is a shock to the system! I stopped at the dollar store, hoping to get some snack bags, but they were out. Picked up a few other things.  Heard from #1 son today, got to exchange a few emails. I figured I wasn't in for a double Zumba day, so I took #3 to his basketball game. They'd lost to this team once already, and it looked like it was going that way again. They our boys rebounded and at least made it exciting. Only lost by 2, but at this point it's a single elimination tournament, so that was the final game. #3 and I stopped at Kmart on the way home and grabbed some stuff for #4 with his points, which were going to expire. Then we stopped and grabbed #2, who was at his girlfriend's house (he'd stayed after to do a driving roads session then gone there). Hubs had taken the two little ones and gone to pick up cousins and hit Chick-fil-a for some dinner and ice cream.

0227 (Friday) Weight 151.2. Pretty Good Day. Total Burn 2811. Exercise Burn 600/1120 (20minElliptical, Zumba). Calories in 1800. Final Friday with the crazy schedule (meaning last early morning basketball practice for #3). I had really considered skipping Zumba, as I haven't really had the energy to put enough effort to get a big burn in and this one was clear across town... but I went. I was glad I did. Got in a couple elliptical sessions and then spent some time cleaning out my own closet (after having gone through the boys in the previous weeks). Still have loads of stuff, but I did make a dent. Was able to clear out a couple of things (my nightstand, some shoes) enough to make a noticeable difference. The cleaning kept me pretty active too. Kept it a low calorie day as well.

0228 (Saturday) Weight 151.2.  Ok Day. Total Burn 2286. Exercise Burn 220/595 (20minElliptical).  Calories in 2500. Hit Sams Club in the morning to stock up on bread and bananas. I miss my early morning hours I used to hit before they changed the elementary school start time. Saturday is the only time I can take advantage of it anymore. #3 had games today, at 1:00, and if they won that (which they did) at 3:00. As we went from one location to another, I realized I didn't have my phone. Luckily someone had turned it in to the snack bar, so it was there as I backtracked. #3 then wanted to watch the A team play, then wanted to watch the 9th graders play ... which meant I had to make a couple more trips to get him to those games. Hubs suggested a date ... a date? It's been a while! We went out to Red Robin. Even getting there around 5:30 it was pretty packed, but luckily the wait wasn't too long.  I picked up the boys (#2 had been out most of the day) and turned in. Hubs was out late with a buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...