Here's a quick week recap ...
- Friday (0710): I had a pretty productive day with Zumba, elliptical, treadmill and bike, but Hubs reporting in from Italy had a whopping 35K on his Fitbit. That was a new badge for him. Even with all my exercise, I outdid them consuming calories. Darn Reeses eggs!
- Saturday (0711): Basketball in the morning, a Zumba fundraiser in the afternoon. Better exercise Saturday than I've had in a bit, but I also blew it eating. Dang Chex Muddy Buddy Mix!
- Sunday (0712): Planned rest day ... I didn't even hit 5K, but I did keep calories in check.
- Monday (0713): My usual Zumba was taking a break, but I had a backup, although it didn't get me my usual stats. Got in elliptical and bike and kept calories in check.
- Tuesday (0714): Zumba, plus the walk to/from the church. Got in several sessions on the elliptical ... and finished up the Reeses Eggs (so calories were over).
- Wednesday (0715): Hit Zumba in the morning, then spent the rest of the day with family at a funeral. I hadn't eaten anything before, had a bit at the family luncheon, but did pretty good on calories today.
- Thursday (0716): Hubs was supposed to be heading home today, but decided to extend his vacation a few more days. I'll admit to feeling a bit down, didn't feel as up to exercise, did feel like indulging in comfort food. Still hit Zumba and did some elliptical.
Diagnosed with MLD eight years ago, she outlived the doctor's expectations.
(Little Eliza, Eliza'sWish).