Monday, December 7, 2015

WWI #122 and #123 - Catching Up

I got my computer back today! Yea! And happily, it didn't lose any data. I spent a little time inputting my numbers from the past couple weeks so that I can do a quick catch-up on my weekly weigh-ins. 

The week of Thanksgiving was tough. The kids only had school Monday/Tuesday, which throws off my schedule. There was the Thanksgiving feast, and then some sickness. My youngest (age 9) got sick with the flu (it was a loooong night with him throwing up every 20-30 minutes). Luckily, it was just a 24-bug, and no one else in the family succumbed. However, I got sick with a runny nose, sore throat ... no fever, so I think it was just a cold. It sure did drag me down though! I didn't get much sleep at night, and that made the days hard too.

Weight has been staying somewhat steady. Small ups and downs. For the weigh-in the day after Thanksgiving, I was actually exactly the same as the week before ... not too bad considering. This past Friday, I was down, but the average was actually up ...

NUMBERS: For Friday, November 27, average weight was up (to 163.34). Bad week for food and fitness. Average intake was 2414. Average daily burn 2605. No deficit for the week, I was over by 1108. For last Friday, December 4, the stats did improve. Although average weight went up again (to 164.13), average intake dropped a bit, to 2150. Average burn was 2652. There was a small deficit for the week (-722). 

I'm not going to do my usual weekly recap (I still have to catch up on my journal entries for my day to day doings) but here are a few photos from the past couple weeks ...

 
November 22 ... Wedding Reception for my Niece

My Thanksgiving Dinner ... this year the extended family decided to try going to a downtown hotel for their "Grand Buffet". I've mentioned I have anxiety issues, and they got the best of me, with the drive downtown,the crowds and the cost (it was $81) I was having a tough time (as was my mini-me #4 anxiety child). Thanksgiving is usually my favorite holiday. :(  The picture above was basically my meal. I didn't bother going back to stand in line a second time. It had taken so long the first time my food was cold before I sat down. At least it kept calories in check ...

I did make our annual "turkey cookies" (I didn't realize the child had eaten an eye before I took the picture!) I only decorated about six this year, as the kids actually prefer the sugar cookies without all the candy corn. Me? I adore the candy corn! At least it is now gone with the holiday ...

Replacing the candy corn temptation is our Santa head filled with M&Ms. I don't love M&Ms, but I do find myself snacking on them. Unfortunately, our poor Santa suffered a fall (thanks to the kitties) and cracked. #3 glued him back together again ...

We put up our tree the day after Thanksgiving ... and the kitties LOVE it. This is our first Christmas with cats (we adopted Oreo, pictured above, last January, and Joy in June). I'm a little surprised they haven't toppled the tree yet. We haven't even put any ornaments on, for fear of what the kitties will do!

... and, we are back to basketball full time now! All four boys at home are playing, #4 only has one practice and game per week, but the other boys have multiple games and practices! In addition to all the running around and waiting and watching, I also video tape the games, and then make highlight reels. Just getting my computer back today, I have FOUR games from last week to go through!

I also need to catch up on my monthly updates. As my computer crashed there at the end of November, I never did my November Update or my monthly Zumba update. I actually never updated October either! I'm really behind. I need to catch up before the end of the year so I can at least start 2016 up to date!


1 comment:

  1. Yay to having your computer back! Sounds like you have kept busy in the interim!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...