Here's a quick recap of the week:
- Friday (1218): Daddy and the two little boys took off for a quick weekend trip to Vegas. Just #3 and I home. He had basketball practice and then ended up going to see the new Star Wars movie (again). I should have gotten in some exercise but ... only 10min elliptical for the whole day! 8227 steps.
- Saturday (1219): Did 10 minutes on the elliptical, and then didn't make it down to the gym again. Worked on the computer much of the day (videos and making photo collages for a family calendar) then took #3 to his basketball game. Did keep calories in check though, even while indulging in ice cream.
- Sunday (1220): Just dragging! Didn't attempt any exercise, eating was over, even though nothing even tastes good and I'm not feeling starving. Did get presents wrapped and under the tree. Hubs and the boys made it home, and #2 got in late from Orlando. Nice to have everyone back in the nest.
- Monday (1221): If Zumba had been close, I would have tried it (I think) but I just didn't have the energy to drive 20min. Didn't hit any elliptical either. Spent much of the day on the computer again, and then a family Christmas party in the evening.
- Tuesday (1222): Zumba can't get any closer than my Tuesday class, so I went, but it was HARD to push through. I was glad to be done. Didn't attempt any additional exercise (but did get over 10k today). Didn't get a nap, but had to lay down and rest for a bit several times during the day.
- Wednesday (1223): Pretty much spent the entire day on the computer working on a family slideshow (pictures of the year shown at the annual Christmas Eve party). No exercise, only 3193 steps. Unfortunately I like to nosh while sitting at my desk ...
- Thursday (1224): Christmas Eve ... the boys still wanted to go play at the gym (running them there and back have been my only reason to leave the house these last few days) so I dropped them off. Got breadsticks rising and finished making the chicken noodle soup (I'd cooked the meat, prepped it on Tuesday so I wouldn't have it all to do today). I was still active more today than I have been and I wasn't feeling great as we headed out to the party. We got home early and I went straight to bed, so Hubs had to play Santa ...