Here's a quick recap of the week ...
- Friday (0205): I had a doctor's appointment in the morning and left it less than motivated for the day. Got in a little elliptical, but also some emotional eating. Went to watch #2 play basketball at my old Alma Mater.
- Saturday (0206): Not a great night, #3 was coughing a lot and spiked a fever. He was feeling lousy all day, and had to miss his two important basketball games. I did go watch #4 play in his, and made a highlight muvee after. Just 10min on the elliptical, and over on the eating.
- Sunday (0207): Superbowl Sunday. We aren't into it big time, but #4 has been following football for a while now. I made a french toast breakfast, but we skipped our usual Superbowl Smorgasbord because of sickness (#3 and Hubs). I made (and ate) football sugar cookies. No exercise.
- Monday (0208): Back to the routine. An hour of elliptical and Zumba with Southziders. Off to the elementary to watch #4 in a Shakespeare play during the day. In the evening we went downtown to watch the Harlem Globetrotters.
- Tuesday (0209): An hour of elliptical and Zumba with Marian. Another doctor appointment (ultrasound) followed by some errands. To the high school in the early evening for #2's JV game, and then walking while waiting during #5's practice (the last one). 29145 steps, and kept low calories!
- Wednesday (0210): An hour of elliptical and Zumba with MZL. I even got in a weight workout. #5 had a 9:00 game, clear across town, and it started late too ... I did get a little walking in while waiting.
- Thursday (0211): An hour of elliptical and Zumba with MountainView ... and me. I was late to class because I stopped by the school as #4 was getting an award. I made up the lost 15min at home to equal my hour. I did run a few errands (Kmart, drycleaners, picking up prescriptions). #3 had a 6:00 game in the evening, and #5 had an 8:00 one, but I had a conflict so I just had him catch a ride with a teammate. They got squashed, 4-23, but my boy did make one of the two baskets. He's coughing now too though ...