- Friday (0212): Not only do the early morning practices get me up at the usual 6:30 alarm, but I'm able to hit a Friday Zumba class. I also got in my hour of elliptical. Kept eating in check today too. So it was a good day, especially for a Friday. #2 had a game over at the high school, it was an exciting one, we got the win.
- Saturday (0213): A little sleep in, then over to the church to watch #3 in a church-ball game. #4's last game was at 2:00, but he didn't want to go, and I didn't make him. Hubs and I had an early Valentine's dinner date at Archibalds, and picked up some chocolates too. #3 had two games in the evening. They lost both. I got in about an hour of walking while waiting, in addition to the 20min elliptical earlier in the day.
- Sunday (0214): Valentine's Day! We had a family breakfast. I had a nap. In the early evening we went out to my folks for our monthly get-together and played games. I actually did get in 20min on the elliptical and kept calories at 2000.
- Monday (0215): President's Day. Hubs was still working, but the kids were off. I slept in a little. Did get in 40min Elliptical and Zumba with Southziders. #3 had a game, and I got in some walking while waiting for it to start (thank goodness for noise-cancelling headphones and my audiobook). Grocery shopping and spaghetti for dinner. Over on eating today.
- Tuesday (0216): Back to the routine! I was in charge of the Zumba class this morning. It went well. Also got in an hour of elliptical. #3 had an orthodontist appointment. I picked up some things at the grocery store. Headed across town to watch #2 in an away game. They won. First Tuesday night without practice in a while, I was SO tired and went to bed early. Lower eating day too.
- Wednesday (0217): Excellent exercise day. An hour of elliptical, Zumba, Bike and WEIGHTS. Also kept calories in check. #5 had a basketball game in the evening, they won.
- Thursday (0218): Zumba and an hour of elliptical. Weird weather! Busy afternoon/evening, although I didn't end up hitting everything on the calendar. #3 had games, but I had to send him with a teammate while I took #5 to his game. Both boys lost, but both got baskets.
...and here he is in action!