- Friday (0304): Got in my hour of elliptical, made it to a Zumba class and even did some resistance training (upstairs, as I couldn't catch the basketball game in the downstairs gym). Kept calories in check too! Good day, especially for a Friday!
- Saturday (0305): Our house was crazy in the morning, as multiple dads/boys came over to work on Pinewood Derby cars (Hubs hosts an open house ... err, garage every year before the race). #5 and I escaped and went to his championship game. They won! He had a birthday party later in the day, then we watched the state highschool playoffs. Our boys came in second. I only got in 30min elliptical, and eating was UBER over (bad day, and then out to dinner in the evening).
- Sunday (0306): 15min on the elliptical ... and a nap. Our big Sunday Circles in the morning, and a family gathering in the evening. Over-eating again!
- Monday (0307): Good activity day! Got in 80min on the elliptical, Zumba, bike and weights! But eating was over.
- Tuesday (0308): Not sure if I was dragging from weights yesterday, or that I didn't start the day right with early elliptical, but it was a down day. Did get in Zumba, but just 40min elliptical. Can't stop eating. Errands to Vasa and haircuts.
- Wednesday (0309): Pretty much the same as yesterday, 40minElliptical, Zumba. Slightly higher step count with some shopping and such. High eating again. Errands: dentist and PT conferences.
- Thursday (0310): Zumba and 40min elliptical. Without the early start, I haven't been getting my full hour in. Had a stop in at the elementary during the day for Grandparent's lunch. Eating ... over.
Sunday, March 13, 2016
WWI #137 - Uber Oops Up
Ummm ... not a great week. I mean the day to day stuff wasn't bad, but my eating and exercise were both off. I actually started good. Friday of last week I had a great day, especially for a Friday. Both for food and fitness. Then ... Sat/Sun were bad, which isn't exactly unusual. Mon was good for exercise, but not eating. Then food stayed high all week, not sure why I couldn't keep it in better control. Fitness slipped a bit too. Not a good week, and it showed on the scale and in the stats.
NUMBERS: Up 2.9 this week for the weekly weigh-in. The common weekend jump, but then I never got it back down. Blah. Average was up .6 to 162.53. Average intake was a whopping 2807. Bad eating! Average daily burn was 2615. I was over this week by 3516. Here's a quick look at the week ...
#5 and his team after winning the 4th grade championship game!
#1 in Mexico, meeting Elder Oaks at a conference.
I dropped my stuff on the bed after Zumba and my phone caught a photo!
Me and the munchkin at school Parent/Teacher conferences.
Invite your grandparents to lunch day at school.
Eating was SO bad this week. Girl Scout Cookies had been delivered on Saturday. Tagalongs ... my favorite. I can eat an entire box easily. Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream has been another craving. I'd grabbed some "movie size" candy boxes and those are evil ... if I open it, I eat it all. I KNOW ... just DO NOT buy the stuff and have it in the house to temp. I know ... I just don't do. Ironically, Hubs has been eating better for a few weeks now. Doing food prep on Sundays to plan meals for the week. Exercising too. He's been doing great. #2 also told me not to buy him treats, as he (and friends) are trying to eat better and get in exercise (on their own now that basketball season has ended). #4 has continued his food/fitness push ... I just looked at pictures of him now, compared with pictures of him from several months ago, and he's changed SO much! Why can't I crave a change in eating habits? Healthy has NO appeal to me ...
I also did go through all the clips from the three final championship games for #5 ...
I thought the highlight video turned out cute (my #5 IS #5 ... he chose that number for me) *Ü*