- Friday (0513): While it wasn't a good weigh-in for the morning, it was decent motivation for me. I kept calories in check and in addition to elliptical and Zumba (which I did on my own) I got in bike and weights!
- Saturday (0514): Started off great hitting a Zumba class, but when I got home ... donuts. Thus the bad eating began. Uber over, and only 10min elliptical.
- Sunday (0515): Just 10min on the elliptical felt so hard today. Eating was over with Sunday Circles in the morning, and a brisket dinner in the evening. Homemade oreos too ...
- Monday (0516): Back to up early, easily got in my hour of elliptical. Zumba with Southziders and some shopping on the way home. Over on intake ... almost all completely empty calories.
- Tuesday (0517): In addition to elliptical and Zumba, I hit the bike and mowed the front lawn. Almost kept calories under 2000 today, just not quite.
- Wednesday (0518): #3 needed a ride to a morningside at 6:15, so although up early, it shifted my usual schedule. I didn't get in all my early elliptical but still managed my hour for the day. After Zumba, got steps shopping and putting groceries away. Had a quick basketball meeting over at the high school in the evening and picked up pizza for dinner on the way home.
- Thursday (0519): Good start to the day with some early elliptical and then Zumba. A quick stop at Smiths after. Hubs and #3 did a derby in the evening. I made Swig cookies again, but did get in a little additional elliptical to end the day.
Interesting to compare the placement with the steps.
It just depends on how everyone else does that week too!