- Friday (0610): Got in my hour of elliptical, and while I didn't hit a Zumba class, I did get in an hour practice on my own. Made gingersnaps ... ate gingersnaps.
- Saturday (0611): Hour of elliptical, a session on the bike and mowed the front lawn. Overate.
- Sunday (0612): Just one 20min session on the elliptical.
- Monday (0613): Motivated Monday! An hour of elliptical, Zumba with Southziders and another hour of practice, plus a session on the bike. Calories well under burn but still a little over goal.
- Tuesday (0614): Three 20min sessions on the elliptical, I lead Marian's Zumba class, then got in my practice hour too.
- Wednesday (0615): Hour of elliptical, Zumba with MZL and then an hour of practice. Also some shopping and dinner prep steps. High calorie intake today though.
- Thursday (0616): Hour of elliptical, Zumba with MountainView, then my practice hour (boy's basketball time). Not doing well with calorie intake this week.
Monday, June 20, 2016
Weekly Weigh-In #151
Uggg, up again. I was really active this week. In addition to my hour of elliptical and regular Zumba classes, the little boys and I would head over to the church gym for an hour a day. They would play basketball and I'd practice some songs and steps while I supervised. But it's the eating ... can't out cardio the calories... yet controlling both quality and quantity is a super struggle for me.
NUMBERS: Up 2.3 pounds :( Average was up 1.94 (165.7). Average intake for the week was 2429. Average daily burn 2925. Crunching the numbers, I ended with a deficit of -1596. Average steps for the week was 24106. I didn't get in a weights session, 1008 active minutes, 84.63 miles. FOOD: Not a good week, I just kept eating. Didn't manage a day under 2000. FITNESS: The extra hour of Zumba several days this week did push numbers up. Four days over a 3000 burn (ala Fitbit), two days over 30k. I got in my hour of elliptical six days. Nine hours of Zumba, two sessions on the bike. FAMILY: The two teens were playing in a basketball tournament over the weekend. #3 had a very social week, with friends over at our home, and me running him elsewhere every other night. Here's a quick week recap ...
The boys going to visit Grandma's kittens.
Monday at Southziders.
Tuesday's Fitbit ChargeHR stats for Zumba
Summer sleep-in (yes, he slept out on the couch)
Picture from #1 son (mission in Mexico)