- Friday (0916): Intake 1950. Burn 2595. Hour of elliptical, mile walk on the treadmill and mowed the lawn. Quite a bit of time in the car running kids around.
- Saturday (0917): Intake 2200. Burn 2310. Hit Teresa's Zumba class first thing in the morning, but that was all for exercise. Three basketball games (all for #5) kept the day busy.
- Sunday (0918): Intake 2500. Burn 1974. Rest day. I did do 10min on the WiiFit. Sunday Circles in the morning, steak dinner in the evening. Over on calories.
- Monday (0919): Intake 1950. Burn 3797. BIG day! 90min elliptical, Zumba with Southziders, 2.5miles on the treadmill, and a session on the bike. Ping pong too :) Bowling for the boys in the evening. Really tried (and was successful) in keeping calories in check.
- Tuesday (0920): Intake 2800. Burn 3151. 80minElliptical, Zumba with Marian and a full body weights session. A little puppy play time, and basketball practice for #5.
- Wednesday (0921): Intake 1900. Burn 3130; Really tried hard to keep calories under control today. 80minElliptical, Zumba with MZL and mowed the lawn.
- Thursday (0922): Intake 3000. Burn 3065. Had been keeping calories in check until the late evening when boom, stupid decisions. 90minElliptical and Zumba with MountainView was the exercise for the day. Stormy weather! Hubs had a derby, and the older boys had Skyridge games.
Sunday, September 25, 2016
Weekly Weigh-In #165
Another weekly weigh-in. Another up. Another week in the 170s. Dang it. Not a great week, not a bad week. Just one of those average weeks. NUMBERS: Official weight up .6, average down a smidge (-.3 to 172.17). Average Intake was 2450. Average daily burn 2926. There was a tiny deficit for the week (-470) according to the numbers (as you can see the scale didn't agree). Step average 21819. 80min with weights, 895 cardio minutes, 69.73 exercise miles. FOOD: Hubs made big yummy dinners Sat/Sun, and treat temptations were candy corn, salted caramels (both containers are gone now. DO NOT BUY/OPEN MORE) and ice cream was calling. Stayed under 2000 two days, topped 3000 one day. FITNESS: Zumba and hour of elliptical five days, two sessions of weights, two treadmill, one bike. Over 3000 burn five days, one 30k day.
Here's a quick daily recap ...
Five Featured Photos ...
Oh no ... someone threw away our perfectly good kitty cat.
Bowling boys with Aunt Olivia
A little puppy playtime (the neighbor's doggy)
Stormy Skies! There were TWO TORNADOES that touched down! Not in our immediate area, but tornadoes in Utah are almost unheard of (one other happened about 10 years ago). Tornadoes are a trigger for my son's weather phobia, but he did amazingly well during the storm (he even left the house and did the derby with Daddy!) Just a few years ago he could have been crying and cowering in a corner in the basement.
... and we finally got a "handle" on our potty problem. The little lever had broken, so to flush, we'd have to reach into the tank and pull it manually. SO happy to have a handy hubby who can fix things!