Here's a quick daily recap:
- Friday (0219): Got in my hour of elliptical, and was even able to hit a Zumba class. Spent most of the evening at the highschool; a food pickup, snack bar duty, video taping #2's game. They won. kept calories in check!
- Saturday (0220): Just 40min of elliptical. A couple basketball games for the boys. #3 at 5:00 and #5 at 7:00. They both lost. But I did keep calories at 2000, pretty good for a weekend!
- Sunday (0221): Birthday for #2 son! 40min elliptical was all for exercise, but I actually got more daily steps than yesterday with some food prep and cleaning. We had our big steak dinner. I was over on intake, but not uber over.
- Monday (0222): I'd really planned on a productive day. I did get in early elliptical and Zumba ... then a call from the school that #3 had hurt himself in gym. 3.5 hours later we got back from urgent care. Broken wrist :( All the stress and time away from home did keep calories low!
- Tuesday (0223): Zumba and my hour of elliptical. Follow up appointment for the wrist, but casting will have to wait until the swelling goes down. A little emotional eating today, but not too badly over.
- Wednesday (0224): Got in my hour of elliptical and Zumba. Should have done weights but ... didn't. Quite over on calories too. Not a great eating/exercise day. Basketball game for #5 in the evening.
- Thursday (0225): I was helping head up Zumba today, it was a small crowd, especially with the three of us on stage instead of on the main floor. Also got in my hour of elliptical. I should have gotten more exercise in ... at least I kept calories in better check than yesterday. Basketball game for #5 in the evening.