- Monday (0116): No school, MLK day. Just an hour of elliptical for exercise, but attempted to keep calories in check, even with making scones. Lots of carpooling kids around today. 14786 steps, 2559 burn, 1900 intake.
- Tuesday (0117): No school for end of quarter. Got in my hour of elliptical, and Zumba with Marian. Basketball games in the evening. I hit the sophomore and varsity games, while Hubs took #5 to his 8:00 game. 20114 steps. 2819 burn. 2200 intake.
- Wednesday (0118): I skipped Zumba with MZL but I did do an hour of Zumba on my own, and even got decent stats! Also did 80min elliptical and WEIGHTS. Quite a bit of running around too (grocery shopping, carpools, ortho appointment). 26476 steps. 3218 burn. 1800 intake.
- Thursday (0119): Active day! 80min elliptical. Zumba at MountainView, I was in charge today and got great numbers. Also got in a session on the bike and a treadmill walk. Basketball practice for #4 in the evening. Foggy driving! 27533 steps. 3229 burn. 2400 intake.
- Friday (0120): Not feeling great. Got the kids off to school, I don't normally drive middle school anymore, but did today. Didn't feel up to exercise, just tried to get a few things done around the house. Went to the varsity game in the evening - exciting end! We won. 3901 steps.. 1887 burn. 1800 intake.
- Saturday (0121): Not sick enough to need medicine, and still went to the boy's basketball games at 1:00 and 4:00 ... but didn't get much else done. 4341 steps. 1899 burn. 2300 intake.
- Sunday (0122): Hubs did Sunday Circles for breakfast and Pot Roast/Mashed Potatoes for dinner. Not cooking because I'm sick ... he just does these all the time! I did still attempt to help with clean up. Finished up FAFSA with #2 and completed a couple highlight videos. 3480 steps. 1859 burn. 2000 intake.
Monday, January 23, 2017
Weekly Review #182
I seem to hold okay during the weekend ... until Monday morning. Seriously, two pound jump from yesterday to this morning? This was a bad weekend, I'll admit, although eating wasn't a huge issue. I was great Thursday, when I went to bed that night, I felt a little tickle in my throat. Sleep wasn't great, and Fri/Sat/Sun I had no motivation to move. I think it's just a cold. I haven't really had a fever, although I've had hot/cold spells. Unlike the flu of 2014, which took away my appetite completely (the one and only time ... scale shifted 10 pounds in that week) I've still been eating. Not hungry per say, but I feel the need to have something in my mouth, hoping that the act of swallowing will ease the irritation or something. No luck there though. Mon/Tues the kids were out of school, which throws my schedule off some too ...
NUMBERS: Official weight up .1 to 181.4. Average weight down .7 (179.3). Crunching numbers, I logged a small deficit this week (-600). Average intake for the week was 2057. Average burn 2496. Step average 14380. FITNESS: I got in my hour of elliptical four days, hour of Zumba three days, got in a session on the bike and treadmill one time each, and I did WEIGHTS! Just one 40min session but still. 515/525 cardio minutes, 47.81 exercise miles.
Dang Cold Sore! Still!
Hubs bought me new cordless noise-cancelling headphones!
I wear them to games - Audiobooks while I watch.
Good stats from Zumba on Thursday!
I didn't make it up to the sophomore game on Friday,
But still got to feel like I was there.
Those same boys on Saturday supporting a buddy competing in the
National Xbox Madden tournament.
... and a quick video clip of the excitement Friday night at the varsity game.