Monday, March 27, 2017

Weekly Review #191


I had high hopes for this week. I tried so hard. Thursday when the scale said 180.2 I thought maybe, just maybe, I could drop a bit more and get out of these awful 180s. I moved up my Fitbit friend list, taking the top two spots (as I have two trackers, two accounts). But alas ... the weekend. Eating and exercise were off. Intake was over burn both Saturday and Sunday and the scale jumped back up. When all my other numbers were good, I really hoped the scale would show it too :(

NUMBERS: Official weigh-in showed a gain. .3. At least there was a loss on the average (-2.26 to 181.14). Average intake was 1914. Average daily burn was 2834. I had a deficit for the week. -4583!
Total steps were way up. Average steps 20,671. Exercise miles came in at 93.77. Cardio minutes were 918/849/890. ACTIVITIES: I got my hour of elliptical in all seven days this week (I'm changing my goal to seven days instead of five so that all days will be reflected ... I THOUGHT it would show 7 out of 5 days, but I guess not). Four hours of Zumba, three classes and an hour on my own. I hit the bike four times, and four times on the treadmill too. Three sessions with weights. 

Life ala Life Cycle
Here's a look at the day to day ...


  • Monday (0320): Active day with 90minElliptical, 30minZumba (on my own), a session on the bike, a mile jog and a weights workout. Also kept calories in check. 24881 steps. 3140 burn. 1200 intake.
  • Tuesday (0321): Got in my hour of elliptical, Zumba with Marian, bike and a two mile treadmill walk.  Eating under control. 27331 steps. 3036 burn. 1800 intake.
  • Wednesday (0322): Similar to Monday, but only an hour elliptical, and two miles on the treadmill. Zumba, bike and weights ... calories in check. 23632 Steps. 3042 burn. 1500 intake.
  • Thursday (0323): Went over my 2000 on calories, but that's still under burn. Hour of elliptical, Zumba with MountainView, Bike and a one mile treadmill walk. Rainy day! 22742 steps. 2936 burn. 2100 intake.
  • Friday (0324): Elementary was still in, but the older kids were out of school. I was able to hit a Zumba class with MZL. Also got in my hour of elliptical and did weights. Out to dinner with friends in the evening. I tried to input my evening meal early to help with calorie control.  21234 steps. 2942 burn. 1900 intake. 
  • Saturday (0325): Spring basketball started up, a couple games for #5. Rainy day again! Got in my hour of elliptical, but eating went over. 13463 steps. 2451 burn. 2800 intake. 
  • Sunday (0326): Slow Sunday, but still got in three 20min sessions on the elliptical. Family was watching March Madness in the evening. 11410 steps. 2289 burn. 2400 intake.
Five Featured Photos ...

A taste test ... girl scout Samoas vs Keebler Coconut Dreams and the generic Great Value version. Seriously, the all tasted the same, although the official GS cookie had the edge ascetically.

 Friday night dinner with Friends

The boys went to see Power Rangers. Hubs and I elected for a DVD at home.

Blurry picture ... but that cement seat was so cold!
I end up standing with my video camera most of the game anyway.

Sunday March Madness ... my cutie and his kitty.

I'll try not to give and and get discouraged ... and see if I can be good over a weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...