Monday, May 8, 2017

Weekly Review #196


I'm a little surprised to log another loss this week. I did really good Mon-Thursday, but then the weekend happened ... but happily it didn't show up on the scale! NUMBERS: Official weigh-in 174.60 which is down 1.6. Average weight came in at 175.04, which is down 3.62 from last week. Average Intake 2214. Average Daily Burn 2919. A decent deficit for the week (-1930). Average Steps 23,417. Logged miles 99.12. Cardio minutes 945/847/1007. 40min with weights. I hit 30k four days this week, and all those days were 3000+ burn days as well.





I hit my hour of elliptical five days this week. My LifeCycle says six, but that's because it runs Sun-Sat and I calculate Mon-Sun (and that extra hour happened last Sunday, which was last week for me). Four Zumba classes, four times on the treadmill (an hour walk each time) and four sessions on the bike (30min, reading/riding). 

I didn't get in any official exercise on Saturday, but did mow the lawn (and registered as a workout, thus seven for seven days this week). 

Got in my usual grocery shopping, stopped at Big5 for some sports stuff with #3, and quite a bit of basketball this week (Spring Slam tournament added five games, #3 had two with Spring Fling, and #5 had his usual two too). 

Here's a quick look at the day by day ...
  • Monday (0501) Started May with a 30k day. An hour of elliptical early, Zumba with Debbie, an hour walk and a session on the bike. Basketball game with #3 in the evening. 30553 steps. 3333 burn. 1600 intake. 
  • Tuesday (0502) Another 30k day. Hour of elliptical early then Zumba with Marian. Broke up my treadmill time into two sessions, a mile jog, then intervals, with weights in-between. A session on the bike a little later, plus a run to the grocery store. Hubs and #3 did a derby. 33635 steps. 3552 burn. 1400 intake. 
  • Wednesday (0503) 30k day three days in a row! I've been quite consistent with my activity, and same today. Hour elliptical, Zumba with MZL, hour treadmill walk and 30min on the bike. #3 had a game in the evening and we stopped to grab him a water bottle on the way home (as someone walked off with his).  Hubs and #1 did a derby. 31368 steps. 3268 burn. 1900 intake.
  • Thursday (0504): Hour of elliptical, Zumba with MountainView, treadmill time and bike. #5 had practice, #3 had two games in the evening. Hubs did a derby, with #4 helping (under duress). Major munchies ... 32748 steps. 3376 burn. 2900 intake.
  •  Friday (0505): Only elliptical today ... but I got in a little extra, 75min total. Late start and early out, and two games in the evening with #3, practice for #5. Again, over on intake! I'd stopped at the store on the way home from middle school carpool. Too many treat temptations. 19416 steps. 2721 burn. 2700 intake.
  • Saturday (0506): No official exercise, although I did mow the lawn (and it was enough to register on my ChargeHR). Three basketball games today. First with #3 (they won!) and then two games with #5 (one win, one loss). Hubs smoked some ribs for dinner. I was already over on calories (again) though. 8341 steps. 2123 burn. 2600 intake.
  • Sunday (0507): Too many calories, even without our big Sunday breakfast. No big dinner either, but all the little things add up. I hit the stationary bike for some reading/riding in the morning while Hubs went off on an actual bike ride. 7858 steps. 2058 burn. 2400 intake.

Five Featured Photos ...

#3 had 23 points in his game on Monday!

... the babies are getting bigger!

#1 catching some sun, and letting the babies have some outdoor time.

Cuddly Kitties!

 Eat - Sleep - Sports - Repeat 
... that's my #Boymom life and I love it!


2 comments:

  1. Do you ever sit down? :-). I can't imagine consistently getting the steps that you get!!! (I should figure out how to do it though!!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I rarely sit! I'm a SAHM with kids in school and a home gym though. That makes it fairly easy. I don't know how working wonderwomen do what they do!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...