Monday, August 21, 2017

Weekly Report #211


I've had two drastic drops in weight in my life. Back in 2006, when I first lost the weight (20 pounds in two weeks, then 30 more over the next few months and kept if off for a few years). Then again December 2014,  I was super sick one week and dropped 10 pounds  (the scale shifted back pretty quick then, not surprised at all that it  didn't stick). Does this (7 pounds in one week) qualify as the third time? And will it stay... and continue?


STATS: Official loss from last week to today is -7.1 pounds. Average down too, but not as drastic (-2.89 to 175.24). Intake average was 1692. Burn average 3097. Intake was well under burn all week, creating a large deficit (-9755). Step average came in at 29,252 with 129.89 logged miles. 1320/1184/1298 cardio minutes. 140 minutes with weights or abs/core. Three 30k days, the rest all over 20k. Four days with burn over 3000.

EXERCISE: With the treadmill out of commission last week, I transferred my usual treadmill time back to the elliptical, getting in my hour for the first time in a while. This week .. I got in my hour of elliptical every day. I went to five Zumba classes and did extra on my own. With the treadmill up and running, I was walking on it every day. Only missed the bike one day (six sessions) and had two weight workouts, and two smaller ones for abs/core.

OTHER ACTIVITIES: Went in for a fill (nails), the usual grocery shopping and lawn mowing, and one basketball game for #5 ... which he didn't even end up playing in.

Here's the Day by Day...

  • Monday (0814) First 30k day in a while. Got in my hour of elliptical, Zumba w/Debbie, and hour on the treadmill (tried some jogging/incline ... ugg) and bike. Also some shopping steps and lawn mowing. Wanted to keep calories at 2000 and just barely did. 32564 steps. 3248 burn.
  • Tuesday (0815) Bad night for sleep. Three 20min sessions on the elliptical, Zumba at the church, treadmill time and bike. Should have done weights ... even started, but didn't have it in me. Nap and nails. Kept calories in check. 26726 steps. 2960 burn. 1500 intake.
  • Wednesday (0816) Zumba w/MZL, some treadmill time and bike. Three 20min sessions on the elliptical (morning, afternoon and evening). Also fit in a weight workout. The boys got back from their end-of-summer getaway. Tacos for dinner, and homemade oreos for dessert. 29134 steps. 3191 burn. 1500 intake.
  • Thursday (0817) Really needed Zumba this morning. Along with HR up, it lifted my spirits. Also got in my hour of elliptical, some treadmill time, bike and a little abs/core. Mowed the back lawn and did three quick store stops. Strog for dinner for the guys ... mealworms for the ducks. 30238 steps. 3306 burn. 1500 intake.
  • Friday (0818) Hmmm, it's not really four hours of "exercise" ... Zumba is as much for my mental health as anything else, elliptical and treadmill time is my TV time, and the bike is for reading/riding. So yes, I spent four hours today dancing, watching tv and reading. 33767 steps. 3240 burn. 1500 intake.
  • Saturday (0819) Got in my hour of elliptical, and did an hour walk on the treadmill. Also did a weight workout and mowed the lawn. #5 had a basketball game in the evening, but he ended up just cheering his team on as a bad blister (skin pulled off) on his baby toe was too painful in a shoe. Didn't really eat today. 23293 steps. 2779 burn.
  • Sunday (0820) No rest for the wicked. Did an hour of Zumba on my own, an hour of elliptical, plus treadmill time, bike and a little ab/core. 29043 steps. 2954 burn. 1550.
Five Featured Photos ...

 Three of my boys and cousins - final summer fling

Our two new adopted ducks ... doing a little yoga.

Got water? This was to the brim before Zumba.

The boys back home and back in their own beds ... I mean couches.

Blistered baby toe. Ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...