Tuesday, April 5, 2016

March 2016

For the most part, I think March was pretty good. I got back into a routine, and even with the Daylight Savings time change, was able to start getting up extra early (5:30) to jumpstart the day. Sleeping in on Weekends though! Near the end of the month, with Easter and Spring Break looming, I got a little lazy.

WEIGHT: Started the month at 162.4, ended at 164.7. High was 165.9. Low was 160.40. Average weight came in at 163.42. FOOD&FITNESS:  On weekdays I was quite consistent at getting in my Zumba and hour of elliptical. I hit the bike about 10times during the month, had a couple treadmill times, and got in some weights. 8 sessions. Overeating and empty calories a BIG problem. Girl Scout cookies, mint chocolate chip ice cream and Easter treats were temptations this month. STATS: Average intake 2603. Average burn 2654. Step average for the month was 19139. 265 minutes of weights, 3155 active minutes, 303.01 miles.

FAMILY: #3 was in his cast most of March (got it removed right there at the end). Hubs had a nasty Menier's episode. He's been very busy at work and doing derbies. Not too busy to take two of the boys and run a 5k! Not much basketball, just #5 starting up in a Saturday league. We had some TV trouble, but got it repaired. The boys been improving their eating, even unto wheat bread! Spring Break and Easter. I've been reading up a storm, and Hubs and I watched several movies this month.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...