Friday, September 12, 2025

2025/Q2 ~ April, May, June

Well, in non-blogger life, it's almost the end of the third quarter, into September. I guess I should update my Quarterly Review for April, May and June ... as illustrated by the weight graph, things didn't go well.

After some success at the end of 2024 and the start of 2025 (down 15+ pounds), this quarter was all uphill. Oops. It's the eating. I kept up the activity okay, but slipped on both IMF and MFP as is unfortunately amply illustrated in the graphs below ...


Obviously, the "average" isn't correct, if I wasn't counting calories for many days in May, and most of June. If I HAD recorded ... I'm not sure I want to know how high those averages might go! A bit of just giving up, and some self-sabotage.  I did not have a 29  hour fast in May (no full/24+ fast this quarter), I was struggling to keep current in my app tracking and didn't get that corrected, and gave up on MFP and IMF a week or so into June ...


Sleep stuff ...
Snoring does seem tied to weight ... tied to 190 in fact.




...as for daily life (LifeCycle)



For this quarter, I tried to manually add my treadmill and elliptical time (and any weight workouts, I got in ... one, in April). They don't automatically register, as they are in the home gym. It's just interesting for me to see how they stack up to my Zumba and Pickleball. Pickleball has increased with the warmer weather ... playing on the weekends with family in addition to the Thursday Ladies pickleball. 

Blackham Bunch - 2025/Q2

... and of course, #JenBsBooks


Per usual, the quarterly What I Was Watching has its own post. 


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are still blogging. I blog occasionally. Do you do other programs like WayBetter or Diet Bet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard of WayBetter, and never tried Diet Bet. I do get a little kickback from connecting my Fitbit to Evidation, and have been getting points on NoomVibe and WeWard.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...