The scale shifted this week. It's the eating. Trying a new tracking system, maybe I was a little more motivated? Kept calories in check every day except Saturday (and that was UBER over). Exercise was on track.
NUMBERS: Official weight down -3.2 pounds! Average was down too, -2.8. Definitely had a deficit this week (-5359). Six out of the seven days intake was below burn, under goal. Intake average was 1743. Burn average 2838. Three days with 3000+ burn, 30k steps. Step average 23641 with 66.75 logged miles. Cardio minutes 1047/1059/1311 with 40 min w/Weights.
Here's how the Fitbit Family steps stacked up.
EXERCISE: I was on the elliptical every day this week. Five days I achieved my hour. Treadmill time five days, four of those were double duty. Zumba four times. Bike once. Weights once. OTHER ACTIVITIES: Mainly the usual ... driving, getting groceries. Had family over for a few hours. Went to watch a couple basketball games for #5. Here's the Day by Day ...
- Monday (0304) Awake pretty early. Got my full hour of elliptical in early. I did have to do a quick stop for gas, so I was a little late to Zumba. As I was short, I did some on my own at home to make sure I got a full hour in. Also treadmill time. #5 had practice in the evening. I dropped him off, then checked out the new Lucky grocery store. They had some good sales. Home to unload, then back for after practice pickup, and to bed. First day with Noom tracking, and I kept calories in check. Steps 30236. Burn 3107. Intake 1500.
- Tuesday (0305) Full hour of elliptical in again. Zumba at the church. Half the gym was set up for a dinner, but we just needed half as we are pretty small. Good workout though. 130HR average for the hour. Treadmill time and Bike for additional workouts. A friend came home with #4 after school, which was fun for him. I grabbed pizza when I went back to grab #5 from Intramurals. Hubs had a derby, and #3 went along to help. #5 had a 9:00 basketball game. Managed to keep calories in check again. Steps 31128. Burn 3181. Intake 1500.
- Wednesday (0306) Morning was a little off schedule, started with my 20min elliptical as normal, but then just two 10min ones before heading to Zumba w/MZL. Back at home I got in my final 20min elliptical session and some treadmill time. Double pickups after school. #5 had a 6:00 basketball game. I've been keeping my intake pretty consistent these days. Can I keep it up? Steps 28091. Burn 2983. Intake 1500.
- Thursday (0307) Awake early. Got my hour of elliptical, Zumba, treadmill time and WEIGHTS. Some shopping steps, hitting Sam'sClub for groceries. Some talking time with #3, double school pickups. Hubs worked very late! Steps 30365. Burn 3095. Intake 1600.
- Friday (0308) I thought I might sleep in ... but Hubs alarm went off at 5:00. He kept snoozing, but I went ahead and got up. Some snow - I had #2 take my Durango as I didn't trust his Charger in the canyons. Late drop-off. Stop at Smiths and Walgreens. Hour of elliptical and treadmill time while I watched last night's "Grey's Anatomy" episode. #3 showed up with a few friends for lunch. #5 had practice in the evening. Hubs was doing meat prep for smoking and BBQ tomorrow. I had NO candy/treats today! Steps 22558. Burn 2819. Intake 1400.
- Saturday (0309) Not sure if 7:00 is sleeping in, but that's when I woke up. Woke starving and had some cereal ... then made breakfast for the boys, and ate again. Exercise motivation goes out the window on weekends. Just 30min elliptical for the day. We'd invited the folks over for dinner. Kabobs and steak with all the extras (potatoes, corn, Brazilian cheese rolls). Did NOT keep calories in check today. Skookie for dessert. Games with the Grandparents. Steps 11690. Burn 2386. Intake 3000.
- Sunday (0310) Daylight Savings ... lost an hour. I was awake at the new 5:00, but after an hour, I fell back to sleep and stayed in bed until 9:00. French toast, hashbrowns, sausage for breakfast. #1 and wife missed it, and made German Pancakes when they came over later. Hubs did burgers on the BBQ in the evening. 30min on the elliptical for exercise.
*** What I Watched While Working Out ***
Three movies this week. I'd read the book Annihilation (2018. IMDB 6.9) so when I saw it streaming on Amazon, I figured I'd give it a try. I'd seen the previews and was interested. But honestly, I didn't love the book (even though I read the sequels in the trilogy too) and could say the same for the movie. Ehhh. I'd seen a bit of buzz about a couple of Netflix original movies. Dumplin (2018. IMDB 6.7) was cute, I enjoyed it. In fact, I had just thought I'd do my traditional two miles on the treadmill, but then got caught up in the movie and went a little over, so then I stayed on until I hit my hour (and finished the movie). Bird Box (2018. IMDB 6.7) had certainly received quite a bit of buzz, and I liked it, even though there were some things that didn't make sense (beyond the basic crazy concept, smaller inconsistencies). Ironically, the gal from Dumplin was in Bird Box too! When not watching movies, I was watching "The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel" which I really, really like!
Five Featured Photos ...
On one hand, I like it when the ducks lay their eggs in the dog/duck house. It keeps them clean and safe. On the other hand, I'd have to get on my hands and knees and climb inside to retrieve them. Hubs got me this little grabber tool, and I LOVE it ... especially as one of the male ducks gets a bit protective of the eggs. I really don't want my face at his eye level.
Red face after Zumba ... took over an hour and a cold shower to get back to normal.
#4 had a friend over after school ... fun to see him interact with his buddies.
I'd tried to fix my fraying cord with electrical tape.
The little cord clips are a little more effective though.
Keeping it all together ;)
My five boys all together! ♥









No comments:
Post a Comment