Monday, July 22, 2013

Motivational Monday - Direction

... this coming week will be a bit of a challenge, lots going on, busy busy!. Maybe more maintenance. The scale went up slightly over the weekend. Nothing huge, not really surprising, but up nonetheless. My MFP tracker DOES shift and show the change... no longer showing my 15 pound loss. I hate when it goes backward, but it's a good reminder that it is a constant battle. You can not stop.

Today is my anniversary (which I'm thinking will include going out to dinner), getting together with some friends in from out of town (which will affect exercise/eating) and a holiday (here in Utah anyway), where I'll likely get NO exercise in. It's a bit ironic how good days with family and friends very often mean bad eating/exercise days. But even with all this, I'm not discouraged or down. I feel I have made a change. I've changed direction. Just being aware of what I'm eating. Taking the time to log it. Watching the numbers, even if they aren't exactly where I want them to be. It's slow going, and I'm not going to get to my goal weight quickly, but at least I'm on my way. I really love this quote ... it's my motivation this Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...