Another week. It was the state playoffs for 5A basketball this week. Because the games were being streamed, and they were a bit further away, I watched on my Ipad rather than going in person (because I'm a homebody like that). There were three games (Mon/Wed/Fri) ... I worked out while I watched (helped burn off some of my anxious energy). Activity was up, travel time was down.
I didn't do any grocery shopping this week at all.
Hubs stopped at the store!
NUMBERS: Weight down a bit. -1.1 to be exact. Average down a smidge (-.19 to 181.20). Average intake was 2314. Average burn was 2616. Crunching the numbers ... over by 111. Average steps 16,959. I did weights this week ... about 50min. Cardio minutes 800/647 and 115.71 exercise miles (any time on the stationary bike and that goes up a lot). FITNESS: Got in my hour of elliptical five times this week, Zumba class twice, hit the bike four times, a couple long sessions! Treadmill once and weights once (with a little on another day, but it wasn't a full session).
Best day Friday? Usually that's a bad day for me. I was keeping myself occupied exercising while watching the semi-finals. One game while walking the treadmill, the other on the bike. I also got in my hour of elliptical in the morning that day, and did weights. I did manage to move up my Fitbit friend list a bit ... more on my One than my ChargeHR. Always a discrepancy between those two. If you look at a couple of the stats above (miles/active minutes) you may notice large differences there too. It's the bike (and there was a lot of bike this week). Bike miles don't transition into steps well, and don't come across the Fitbit as active minutes (at least not after I adjust its erroneous readings. Trying to be Truthful).
Here's a look at the day by day ...
Here's a look at the day by day ...
- Monday (0227): I got in my hour of elliptical early. Hit the bike for some reading and riding and did a walk on the treadmill. In the evening, the State 5A Boys Basketball playoffs were starting. Hubs and some of the boys went to the U to watch the game, but it was being streamed, so I watched at home. The second half I watched while biking, a good way to expend my excess anxious energy. 20640 steps. 2727 burn. 2300 intake.
- Tuesday (0228): Hour of elliptical, Zumba with Marian and a session on the bike. Chicken pillows for dinner. 21143 steps. 2949 burn. 1800 intake.
- Wednesday (0301): Got in my hour of elliptical. In the evening there was another streaming game, and I watched almost all of it on the bike (55min/15miles) but had to go grab #5 from school while attempting to listen to the audio. They won again! 15337 steps. 2477 burn. 2100 intake.
- Thursday (0302): Zumba with Mountain View and my hour of elliptical. Hubs had a derby and I made Snickerdoodles. 20161 steps. 2825 burn. 2300 intake.
- Friday (0303): I usually don't get in much activity on Fridays ... but today I got up and did my hour of elliptical early. After getting the kids off, I did weights. I watched the first semi-final game while walking on the treadmill, then watched our boys in the second semi-final while on the bike. 100minutes! Well, 99, the bike only has double digits and turned off! The boys didn't get the win though, so that ends #2's high school basketball career. 25657 steps. 2971 burn. 3200 intake (there might have been some nervous eating today).
- Saturday (0304): I got in a couple 20min sessions on the elliptical. Hubs hosted a pinewood derby workshop. Even though our boys were out, we watched the championship game ... well, #2 didn't, as it was prom and they went on their day date. Instead of giving it my full attention on the bike or treadmill, I stayed in the kitchen and watched while making lasagna. 10442 steps. 2296 burn. 1500 intake.
- Sunday (0305): Slow Sunday, day of rest. We had our Sunday Circles breakfast, then hosted a smoke fest for the extended family in the evening. 5336 steps. 2065 burn. 2800 intake.
Monday's game ...
Wednesday's game ...
Pinewood Derby Workshop
Prom Pictures
Smoked Meat Anyone? Yummy!








You are a model for anyone that says they don't have time to exercise! You prove them wrong!!!!
ReplyDelete