Weight average for March was 161.5 which is down 7.6 from February. The high for March was 167.24 on day one, and the low was 157.29 on the last day. I was pretty happy to move into the 150s. It's been a while! Here's the weight graph from Fitbit. Ups and downs but down overall ...
Last month I discovered the StrideKick app, which has been letting me see where my boys are, even though two of them have Apple Watches. While two of my boys are still on Fitbit, StrideKick offers a different look than the Fitbit friends list. I can see daily totals of steps and minutes. Beyond that, I really like the graphs it offers. The total steps/minutes are from the StrideKick app. I've added "sleep" (from AppleHealth, my Oura Ring providing that data, as AppleHealth doesn't sync with Fitbit) and then my fasting hours from the Zero app. I like data and graphs ... can you tell?
- Fitness: Got in Zumba every Mon/Wed ... 10 classes for the month, and plenty of practice on my own too. Elliptical every day, lots of treadmill time, and plenty of ping pong. I hit the bike twice and had six weight sessions. Four 30k days, all days over 10k.
- Food and Fasting: Good month, just missed goal one day. Highest number of fasting hours for a month since I started. I'd love to keep calories under 2000 every day. While that didn't happen, the average was under, so I'll take it.
- Sleep: I've been tracking sleep forever, but not including it on a monthly report. It tracks with Fitbit, Oura and my SleepCycle app, but I didn't find a good graph until I was looking at AppleHealth (Oura data). It was Spring Break there at the end of the month ... yea for some sleeping in not just on weekends.
- What I Was Watching: I included my movies/shows there on the side of my graph. We were finishing up our Disney+ subscription, so I was trying to watch what I wanted there as it was ending. I hadn't planned on watching WandaVision, but there was so much buzz, I gave it a try. #4 was pretty interested (he watched it while on the treadmill too). I also watched the series "The Right Stuff" ... shortly after watching the "Hidden Figures" movie (very similar topic, John Glen in both). Got on a "sports" kick, with Remember the Titans, Miracle, Glory Road, Invincible, Eddie the Eagle, Bend it Like Beckham, Iron Will. Sports shows are almost always action packed and inspiring. A few other Disney movies ... and then following along with my son's Film Studies class: Some Like it Hot, High Noon, The Maltese Falcon, Sicko.
... and BOOKS ...
Up next ... April!






No comments:
Post a Comment