It was college basketball season January/February, and my youngest had games twice a week, which I'd catch on the NWAC Sports Network. I'd walk while watching ... helps keep my anxiety at bay, and I'd get in four+ miles during his games. On non-game days, I watched TV series and movies, and Hubs and I got in some shows together before bed. Here's what I was watching...
- Younger: I thought this was a new show, but it started in 2015 and had seven seasons! I got hooked and ended up watching all of them. I love books, and the peek into publishing was fun (even if it isn't all that accurate).
- Arcane: My son(s) suggested I watch this. I'm not big into anime, but I liked it. Watched both seasons.
- A.P. Bio: Hubs picked this one, when we needed something light and easy (and short). It started off pretty silly, and then ... went off the rails! I guess it was cancelled, then picked up again. The last two seasons were crazy. The image shows Season1, but we watched all four. I was glad to be done though.
- Workin' Moms: Watched season 2.
- Detectorists: Heard some good things, enough to check out the DVD from the library. It was okay. Finished season 1, I don't think I'll continue.
- American Primeval: Watched this with Hubs. I didn't really care for it.
- Running Point: Just a silly, lighter one. Basketball, some "Succession" vibes ;)
- Squid Game: I'd already watched S1 some time ago, Hubs and I watched it together (his first time) so now I'm refreshed and can watch S2 ... if I want.
- Wicked: I'd seen the touring play and really liked the music. I was excited for the movie, to have subtitles and be able to catch all the words! I thought it was well done. Actually watched it twice, once downstairs in the gym, then once with Hubs.
- The Descendants: Watched upstairs with Hubs. It was okay.
- IF: I didn't really care for this one, just silly, showcasing a lot of well-known actor's voices.
- Conclave: Hubs watched this while he was working out ... I gave it a go too. I didn't really care for it.
- Fall Guy: Another that Hubs and I watched separately. We both really liked this one though!
- The Big Short: Repeat, for both Hubs and I (watched separately). A good one.
- Sing Street: Kind of cute, but ultimately not that memorable. Accents.
- Fly Me To The Moon: Xfinity offered a week of access to Apple+ ... this looked interesting. It was good.
- Adrift: I liked this one.
- Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: A rewatch for me. I'd read the book recently. Had to borrow the DVD from the library, as it wasn't streaming on any of our services.
- Kinda Pregnant: Not great, honestly a little embarrassed to say I watched it ;)
- Quite Place Day One: I'd like the first two Quiet Place movies. I didn't really like this one though.
What will I watch during April/May/June? Stay tuned ...


No comments:
Post a Comment