It's slow, it's small, but I have been losing each week. I still bumped up into the 150s. I'm hoping that maybe this next week will be the one where I don't do that. Except it IS Superbowl Sunday, and although we aren't a big football fan family, we do usually have a Superbowl Smorgasbord (just a traditional steak/chicken BBQ). Monday morning might be a problem ...
This past week, I felt like Fri & Sat were pretty controlled. Sunday had higher intake with a lower burn, and I was off my routine on Monday. Back on track Tuesday-Thurs. Upped the exercise, kept calories in control. You can see details in my Day to Day Doings. Overall I felt it was a good week.
Number Crunch: Down .4 from last week, but my average weight was down 1.15 (150.76 last week to 149.61 this week). I thought my deficit for the week would be higher, but it came in at just 2500 - under my 3500 (500 a day) goal. Average intake 2121. Average burn 2819.
As I'm a bit boring this week (no other fun stories or images) ... I thought I'd link up with Friday Five (Eat Pray Run), Five Things Friday (Fitting It All In), and Five on Friday (The Good Life).
**Five Fitness Moments From My Week**
- Elliptical 100: 100 minutes on my elliptical in a day (it used to be a regular thing, but it's actually been a while since I did that. I've been getting in 60minutes almost every day though).
- Dance Steps: I went to Zumba again ... ok, not an uber impressive burn (the instructor also teaches Jazzercise to 80 year olds and some of that rolls over I think. Not that I have any experience with any other instructor/class). But it's close, convenient and free ...
- 10 by 10: 10,000 steps by 10 a.m. Always nice to get up and at it early!
- Pact Payments: I joined PACT with the New Year, now that they auto sync with Fitbit (10,000 steps equals a "workout") and MFP (logging three meals, 12,000 calories ... you can go over, I always go over). I didn't commit to 7-days a week just to give me some wiggle room, but I haven't missed a day.
- Almost 30K: I should have walked around the kitchen a couple more times last night to hit 30k ... hubby gives me a footrub if I hit 30k (but he was already asleep).
So that was MY week at a glance.
Check in with the Follow Through Friday gals and recap your week!
Aubrey Leigh//Candra//Jodi//Mel//Val//Cait//Jacquelyn//Jennifer
Aubrey Leigh//Candra//Jodi//Mel//Val//Cait//Jacquelyn//Jennifer
Also linking up with Fitness Friday at Fitness, Health and Happiness.
Almost time for the end of the month recap & review!
Month one of 2014 down at the end of the day.
February starts tomorrow!




We all have our up and down weeks! You're doing great!
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with Jacquelyn. I'll have weeks where I'll be up even though I did everything right and weeks where I'll lose 5 pounds! It's insane but try not to focus on that! You are on the right track with all those workouts! :)
ReplyDeleteI love my Polar too! Good job on the weight loss. A loss is a loss no matter how small. Slow and steady wins the race ;)
ReplyDeleteWww.whatadventuresawait.blogspot.com
Love your deal with your husband about the 30k steps! That's awesome :)
ReplyDeleteGreat week! I've been thinking about switching to a Polar.
ReplyDeleteWe do fun stuff on Super Bowl days too, even though I hate televised sports! Looks like you're doing great with everything else! :)
ReplyDeleteI still have to try Zumba, they have classes at my new gym. It looks fun!
ReplyDelete