I found a lot of links to share this week!
- 7 Workout Habits You Should Drop Now: Oh dear, I do four of these with regularity. I love my elliptical though ...
- Getting Ready for Group Exercise:I just tried my 1st group class this month (I Hope You Dance). I thought this article had some good information.
- More Than a Number: I don't watch live TV anymore (I wait until things hit DVD or Netflix) so I don't see commercials and that is usually a good thing. Talkless Saymore spotlighted some recent SpecialK commercials. Have you seen them? What do you think?
- How Inactivity Affects The Brain: Interesting article ...
- Food Diary Facts: Keeping a food diary (I use MFP) has made a huge difference for me. Check out this article for the hows and whys it's a good idea. Do you keep a food diary?
- Positive Customer Service Challenge: Not fitness related, but I thought this was a good article, and a good challenge. So often we'll go out of our way to report a negative experience, but do we put as much effort into praising the positive?
I'm always open to new blogs to check out, so I bookmarked a couple recent list recommendations from MFP and Greatist. I have yet to check all of these out, but I plan to *Ü*
US and Exercise
Utah rates pretty well ... I'm adding to those numbers!
For a little laugh ...
http://www.theflatteringman.com/
After this image is an "Old Spice" commercial.
Stick around for it! They are so creative.
After this image is an "Old Spice" commercial.
Stick around for it! They are so creative.
The Healthy Helper Blog has a regular feature ...
My Do A Little Good post made her list.
If you like posts like this (spotlighting interesting articles and blog posts), there are several out there! I've mentioned a few (Saturday Spotlight) but came across a couple more this week.
- Running With Spoons Link Love
- Olive To Run Links -Oloved.
Finally ... I thought I'd share my song of the week. As I've been hitting the treadmill for my 5mph run (ok, jog), this song not only has a perfect rhythm, but it makes me smile and feel a little sassy. I remember when I first heard it. I was on the elliptical, working out while watching "Private Practice" and this song came on in the background while a couple of the guys had a one-on-one game of basketball. I really liked the song, so I grabbed my iphone, Shazzamed it and then went and bought it as soon as my workout was over. I hope you like it too!
Linking up with I Wore Yoga Pants to Work -
check out the link-up for more song shares and share a song you love!
Move a Little Faster
Dionne Bromfield




No comments:
Post a Comment