Monday, November 5, 2018

Week #274 (169.6)

Only over 170 one day this week. That's progress! Not exactly sure what the difference is (if anything). Still stressed over things. It's been affecting sleep. Maybe affecting appetite a little. I was feeling like I might be coming down with a cold there at the end of the week, but it didn't turn into anything. 

... CraZY counts on floors again. Those did not happen ...
I will take credit for everything else though.
NUMBERS: Official weigh-in was down (-1.6). Average was also down (-1.92 to 169.11). Seeing the slight drop early in the week was motivating. Kept intake under goal three days this week. Average intake was 2114. Average burn was 2755. Two days with 3000+ burn, just one 30k day. Step average was 22043 with 60.2 logged miles. Cardio minutes came in at 780/791, 845/905/993.

Steps on the different devices were quite close this week. I'll admit I did not wear the HipClip on Sunday, and that would have added 10k to its numbers. But still closer than it has been other weeks.


EXERCISE: I got in my hour of elliptical six days this week. I didn't elliptical at all on Sunday. I did do a treadmill walk on Sunday, and four other days during the week. Four Zumba classes, since I skipped Friday.

OTHER ACTIVITIES: Driving and grocery shopping as usual. Two basketball games for #5 (one mid-week, one Saturday). Some school stuff. Still getting some yardwork in before the weather turns too cold.

Here's the Day by Day ...

  • Monday (1029) Not a good night for sleep. Got in my hour of elliptical early. Zumba w/Kirsten. I helped and did a few numbers. Store stop afterward. Car wash. One time on the treadmill. Had #4's PCCR meeting with his counselor after school. Took about an hour. Some good info, but I knew most of it. Hope it doesn't overwhelm Mr. Anxiety. #5 had practice in the evening. I was on drop-off duty, about an hour round trip. But glad I didn't have to stay. He was able to catch a ride home. Able to keep calories in check today. 24853 steps. 2944 burn. 1300 intake.
  • Tuesday (10/30) Bad night again. Couldn't get to sleep till late, then awake in the night. Awake early. Got in my hour of elliptical. Zumba over at the church. Attendance has been low. One treadmill time at home. After picking up the kids from school, I ran #5 to a teammate's house to catch a ride to a dodge-ball tournament, then met him at 8:00 for his basketball game. They won. 26518 steps. 2900 burn. 1800 intake.
  • Wednesday (1031) Started the day with my hour of elliptical. Zumba w/MZL. One treadmill time during the day, and I spent some time in the backyard raking leaves. Got everything prepped for garbage day & cleaning tomorrow. Dropped off #5 to go trick-or-treating with friends. Made sugar cookie pumpkins and #1 and wife came over to decorate. Hubs went straight to work to a family wedding. 28315 steps. 3037 burn. 2500 intake.
  • Thursday (1101) I think I finally slept. Dropped the boys off early to school as #4 needed to retake the test he missed last week. Hubs was off to the airport. Weekend trip to Seattle. I still got in my hour of elliptical, then was off to Zumba w/MZL. After class I grabbed groceries.  Did some additional cleaning, laundry and yardwork. One treadmill time. In the evening #1 and wife came over to make a big batch of Ziti. I made one vegetarian for #2, and two gluten-free for Grandpa. They took one home and there were still three left for the freezer. #3 had gone to Utah County to support the high school girls in the state volleyball tournament. He came home with some Krispie Creme donuts. 30006 steps. 3176 burn. 2700 intake.  
  • Friday (1102) Slept in some, as I can do on late-start Fridays. While I can hit a partial Zumba if I drive straight over after dropping the boys off, today I didn't. I needed to pick up some prescriptions, and the pharmacy was on the way home from the school (but not Zumba). Did some grocery shopping as well. Just the hour of elliptical today for exercise. #5 had basketball practice in the evening. #3 brought some friends over for hot tub time.  Steps 17055. Burn 2515. Intake 1800. 
  • Saturday (1103) An hour of elliptical for exercise today. I also mowed the front lawn. #5 had a basketball game, and they got the win, moving on to the championships. Baked some chicken, then #1 and wife came over to turn it into "Tinga" for dinner. I'd invited the grandparents over. It's gluten-free for Grandpa. #1 took the grandparents on a quick field trip to see their apartment (it's close by) then we played games. Skookie for dessert. #2 and his girlfriend had gone to see the Harlem Globetrotters, but got back in time to say hi to the grandparents. #3 too, making it home from work before they left. 16329 steps. 2486 burn. 2500 intake. 
  • Sunday (1104) Daylight savings ... an extra hour. Got up and changed a couple clocks and started on breakfast. Had a big family one with waffles, bacon, hashbrowns and hot chocolate. Sunday games, as has been the tradition for a few weeks now. Caught a nap. One time on the treadmill. Some vacuuming and laundry. Made cookie/brownies for dessert. Hubs got home around 9:00. Everyone was heading to bed around 10:00 when the power went out. While it's not as inconvenient at night, I can NOT sleep without my fan. Long night. 11228 steps. 2227 burn. 2200 intake. 
*** What I Watched While Working Out *** 
Four movies this week ... a drama, a crazy comedy, a light romance and some action. Good variety. All recent movies. I'd heard good things about The Post (2017) and it was interesting. Game Night (2018) was pretty over the top, but I tried not to be too judgemental and just be entertained. Off The Menu (2018) was a straight to streaming I believe. It was cute enough. Beirut (2018) kept my interest, although it wasn't as adrenaline pumping as some action movies. 

Five Featured Photos ...

 I got a cute Kitty phone case ....

 Jack-o-lanturn sugar cookies on Halloween.

My munchkin went out with friends ...
He didn't get the "scary mask" theme ;)

 Here with his candy haul.
He's allergic to peanut butter, so I get all his Reeses!

Voted

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the nice low average..and the overall showing of a loss for the week!!!

    Lucky duck getting all the Reece’s!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...