This week was a bit off. Definitely a summer schedule, with a bit of sleeping in (affects my early elliptical). A couple dental appointments for the boys, one which made me miss my Zumba. A big bruise on my leg, which I think impacted me a bit.
Steps and Stats
NUMBERS: Managed to keep weight about the same (up .4) but moved the average down (-2.5). Didn't have a deficit this week, about breaking even (33 over). Kept calories in check three days, but went way over on the weekend. Intake average was 2450. Burn average 2758. Two days with 3000+ burn, just one 30k day to start the week. Step average 21884 with 45.81 logged miles. Cardio minutes 707/991/952/1407. No weights this week.
EXERCISE: Just two days with my full hour of elliptical, although I got a bit in three other days. Did better on the treadmill ... six days with treadmill time, two double duty days. Just four Zumba classes this week. No strength training. OTHER ACTIVITIES: Driving was way down this week. Gardening was up. Appointments ... dentist two times, and #5 in for a haircut. Here's the day by day ...
- Monday (0624) Started the week with a couple early elliptical sessions before heading to Zumba. At my building, with Kirsten teaching (me helping) while waiting out the floor refinishing at her chapel. Then I went back with the two littles, they shot hoops while I did some Zumba practice. Two treadmill times in, and my final elliptical session. Hubs had a charity event at work, then had little cousins over to build derby cars in the evening. 34757 steps. 3238 burn. 1650 intake.
- Tuesday (0625) Not my usual productive Tuesday. Slept in and didn't get in any gym time before heading over to the church for Zumba. Good class. Took #5 to the dentist. No cavities. Talked about braces. #5 then dropped his phone and it was dead. Luckily we had an extra around, so I spent a while getting it set-up for him. We swapped out the sim card and he's back up and running. He went to help Dad with a derby ... and #3 had to run out a couple things they'd forgotten (projector and timer). Made #4 get started on some Driver'sEd stuff. Did get in 30min elliptical and one time on the treadmill. 22393 steps. 2749 burn. 1950 intake.
- Wednesday (0626) Early up ... got a couple elliptical sessions in. Instead of Zumba, I took #4 to the dentist. Hated to miss, but hard to pass up an opening (otherwise had to wait until August). No cavities for him either. #3 and a friend were in the gym when we got back, so I mowed the lawn and did some yardwork. Later, got in my final elliptical session and a couple treadmill times. Hubs and #3 did a derby. 26098 steps. 2837 burn. 2400 intake.
- Thursday (0627) Started the day with half hour of elliptical ... and that was it for the day. Zumba w/MZL, and then store stops on the way home. Sams/Walmart and Lowes. Got 15 bags of mulch. The boys helped unload them, then I worked in the yard for a few hours getting them laid out where I wanted them. My hands were brown! Cleaned up ... Hubs wasn't home yet, so I did a late treadmill walk. 28575 steps. 3224 burn. 1950 intake.
- Friday (0628) No elliptical at all today. Straight to Zumba w/MZL. Stopped at Maceys on the way home, grabbing a few groceries. Two miles treadmill. Mowed the back lawn. 20361 steps. 2742 burn. 2700 intake.
- Saturday (0629) Hubs bought a sprinkler timer. #2 installed it, while I worked on the rebate. Glad to have that working so I don't have to water manually all summer. Now it's automatic and app enabled! Hubs served up steak in the Sous Vide for dinner. Yummy. #1 made his gourmet brownies. Ate way too much. 11520 steps. 2298 burn. 3700 intake.
- Sunday (0630) Most of the family went waverunning up at Pineview today. #4 didn't want to go, and I stayed home with him. It was overcast, and started raining at our house shortly after they left (they were okay, mild temps but no rain. Some wind). I got 10min elliptical in. Made bread. Kitchen cleanup and laundry. The crew came back after a few hours. Low key evening. Hubs and I watched a couple episodes before bed. 9485 steps. 2217 burn. 2800 intake.
What I'm Watching ... Still playing around with CBS All Access while I have my free month. Did find a series that interested me enough to keep watching ... "One Dollar". Upstairs Hubs and I aren't watching much, but got in an episode of Mad Men and Chernobyl this week. The boys got interested in "American Ninja Warrior" ...
Five Featured Photos ...
A little basketball for the boys ...
A little Zumba practice for me.
Zumba is over and off to appointments ... face still red.
My son's gourmet brownies ...
... my bruised leg
Most of the gang off for some weekend waverunning ...








No comments:
Post a Comment