Monday, July 15, 2019

Weekly Weigh-In #310 (170.7) Ooops ...

Not a great week. Weight up a little. Exercise and Eating slipped up some.  I managed to hit all my goals on Tuesday, but the week was a struggle. Kid stress, $$ worries, ducky drama ... the summer schedule. My Motiv ring stopped working, and I got a stupid stye in my eye.

My steps stayed closer together this week, but I wasn't the only one with a lower step count this week. In past weeks, #2 (Cal) and #3 (KGB) have hit 100k ... but not today.  Per usual, the two littles didn't wear theirs most of the time.





NUMBERS: Official weight up .8, which as I was on the edge last week, pushed me over into thw 170s. Weight average was up a little too (.52).  As far as fasting, I only hit my 16 hours three of the seven days ... funny how my fasting days coincide with days I keep calories in check (four of the seven days). Only the smallest of deficits for the week (-113). Intake average 2171. Burn average 2682.  Two days with 3000+ burn. One 30k day. Step average 19636 with 41.58 logged miles.  Cardio minutes 642/817/772/1113 and 45 min w/Weights.


EXERCISE: Only achieved my hour of elliptical two days this week. Still hit the machine two additional days for a shorter length of time. Three days on the treadmill, one day with double duty. Five Zumba classes. One workout with weights.  OTHER ACTIVITIES: In addition to the regular activities (driving/grocery/mowing/ducks) I went bowling with the boys, went to a bridal shower and the family went out to eat (we/I don't do that very often).   Here's the Day by Day ...




  • Monday (0708) Legs still sore from Saturday's 5k, but okay once I move around. Got in my hour of elliptical, and Zumba w/Kirsten. Errands after, post office and Maceys. Mowed the front lawn. Some ducky drama and stress. A stye in my eye, and my Motiv ring stopped working.  23049 steps. 2857 burn. 1900 intake. 
  • Tuesday (0709) Busy day, and hit 30k. Up early to get in some elliptical, my full hour by end of day. Zumba over at the church. Two treadmill times, and weights. Stayed on my fast longer in the morning, and started early. Had a bridal shower for a neighborhood gal in the evening. Walked to/from it. 30068 steps. 3045 burn. 1600 intake. 
  • Wednesday (0710) Dragging a bit today, seems common after weight day. Slept in, no early elliptical, although I got in half an hour by end of day. Zumba w/MZL. Grabbed groceries at Maceys. Hubs was off for some Razor riding in the afternoon/evening. Boys bought a new Mario game for the Switch. 19794 steps. 2653 burn. 1900 intake.
  • Thursday (0711) Two 20min elliptical sessions today ... never made it down for my third one. I finished StrangerThingsS3 and didn't have another show right ready to motivate me. Zumba w/MZL and two miles treadmill. Took the boys bowling, and I bowled one game with them (got 117, beat them both!) Drove by 7-11 (free slurpee day) but there was no parking and wasn't worth fighting the crowd. Grabbed Popeyes. Aunt Olivia stopped by for a haircut housecall for #4. 27621 steps. 3086 burn. 2000 intake. 
  • Friday (0712) Feeling a bit off. Slept in. Hungry in the morning, broke my fast early, before Zumba. Stopped at Smiths after class. Grilled some chicken for lunch, then made chicken pillows for dinner. Hubs took his work crew to the lake, they were back late. 15389 steps. 2645 burn. 2600 intake. 
  • Saturday (0713) Not a good night for sleep ... but did get in a nap today. Hubs and the extended family planned on the lake today, but with weather and other complications, it was called off. I got the lawn mowed. Made corn dogs for lunch. #1 took #4 to a movie, then we all went out for pizza in the evening. 10663 steps. 2255 burn. 2300 intake. 
  • Sunday (0714) Big family breakfast. Hit the treadmill for two miles.  #5 was off with friends (Lagoon and then hanging at the house). Pickup was an hour in the car round trip (dropping off one of the other boys too).   10871 steps. 2236 burn. 2900 intake. 
What I'm Watching While Working Out ... Finished up "StrangerThings" S3, and seriously, not having another show lined up to excite and motivate was just one of the reasons my exercise slipped up this week.  What shall I watch next?

Five Featured Photos ...

 I'm liking the two braids ... 
stays out of my face better during Zumba. 

 Stupid stye in my eye ... 
makeup does an okay job of covering up my lost lashes. 

 My bowling boys ... I actually won the first game!

... got to the 5pm mark by 10:30 in the morning. Zumba was hot, hot, hot! 


Family pizza time (missing a couple kids)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...