Another summer week. Wrapping up July and starting in on August ... up a little, although the average was down. A little. Triple Popeyes. Broken microwave. School stress. Ladies lunch and a trip to the Parade of Homes. Brother stuff on Saturday. Family lake day on Sunday. No actual basketball this week, but an invite to another team, which means it will be a full Fall season for #5.
... if only I could get #5 to actually wear his Fitbit ...
Here's how the other steps stacked up. Position plays a part, with the pocket generally being the winner, followed by the wrist, then the torso. Maybe I'll experiment more with that, and move my One to test it on the torso again (that is where I wore it originally). Son#2 broke 100k, with #3 and my dad solidly in the 60s. #4 and #5 tend to leave their Alta's around, rather than wearing them on their wrists.
NUMBERS: Official weight was up .8 while average was down just a little, -.58. I actually did pretty good on the fasting, but only had two days with intake at/under goal. A couple really high days brought up the average (2521) and ended with an overage (2663). Average burn was 2801 with just two days 3000+ and no 30k days (although I came close). Step average was 20125 with 38.04 logged miles. Cardio minutes 621/883/805/1138(783) with 35 minutes w/Weights this week.
EXERCISE: On the elliptical four days of the seven, only achieved my full hour one day this week. Treadmill time (two miles) four days. Five Zumba classes. One time w/Weights. OTHER ACTIVITIES: A little ping pong and the usual lawn mowing and gardening. Transport was up a little, but half of that was driving to the lake. Grocery shopping and a stop for some clothes shopping for #4. Some school stuff ... more will be coming! Out to lunch with my mom and SILs. I never picked up Popeyes myself (although I did grab pizza), but it showed up at the house three times this week! Here's a look at the day by day activities and numbers ...
- Monday (0729) Awake in the night and up early. Got some stuff around the house and a couple elliptical sessions in before heading out to Zumba. Carma and I were subbing for Kirsten again. Stats: 5661/5620 steps. 423/385 burn. AvHR120. High151. In Zone 34 of the 61 minutes. Store stop on the way home. Some billing issues to work over (DirectTV, Insurance). Microwave not working. Down day for #4. Got in two miles treadmill. Hubs had some late work at the Parade home, grabbed Popeyes, then up late prepping a brisket. 28201 steps. 3264 burn. 1850 intake.
- Tuesday (0730) Bad night. Hubs had to check the meat during the night, kept me awake. Got in some early elliptical, then Zumba at the church. Treadmill later, plus mowing the lawn and some ping pong. 25592 steps. 2993 burn. 1900 intake.
- Wednesday (0801) Busy day. Got in my full hour of elliptical, Zumba w/MZL, two miles treadmill and did weights. I was able to get the latter in while the cleaners came. Repairman for the microwave came too, but needs to order a part ... still no working microwave. #3 took the two littles for bowling and breakfast. Got some rain. #3 and #2 worked out in the gym ... it got a lot of use today. #3 picked up Popeyes. 26270 steps. 2959 burn. 2400 intake.
- Thursday (0802) Got some elliptical in, then Zumba w/MZL. Met my mom and SILs for a ladies lunch at Red Robin. Stopped at a store on the way home, got some clothes for #4. Got a couple miles on the treadmill. Hubs brought home a microwave (counter/temporary). I made cookies, and #2 made cookies, and #1 brought over ... Popeyes! Three times in one week! Hubs had to fix a frame in the model home and I went with him to check the place out. 24217 steps. 3033 burn. 3200 intake (oops).
- Friday (0803) Just Zumba today ... and I forgot my hat. A store stop afterward. School stress, #5's location is up in the air, trying to do some prep work to make #4 more comfortable. #5 had practice in the evening. #4 came with as I dropped him off, and we stopped by the bank to get his account reset (he'd been locked out). Hubs had gone to the lake with work friends. 16633 steps. 2674 burn. 2400 intake.
- Saturday (0804) Ended up not leaving the house today. No exercise, but I did mow the lawn. Made tinga. Hubs put the brisket on for later, and fixed a couple faucets. The boys (sans#3) went bowling and hit the arcade. #4 even played some basketball with #3 and hackysack with #1. He had a good day. Fun evening with the family (sans Hubs, gone to see a comedian with a work friend). Skookie and Jackbox games. 16633 steps. 2674 burn. 2400 intake.
- Sunday (0805) Lake Day ...I'd planned this on a day #3 could make it. We had everyone, including Aunt Ana and her two boys. It was a nice day, except the drastic dropping water level had killed a bunch of fish. They were floating everyone and washed up all over the shore. Ewww. #4 was done after about an hour ... luckily I had a portable charger for his phone. A few of us got sunburned (those who used sunscreen were okay ... go figure!). Home again, for shower and nap. No exercise. 7149 steps. 2158 burn.
*** Five Featured Photos ***
#3 and the two littles went bowling on Wednesday, then the two bigs, their girls, took the two littles on Saturday. They hit the arcade while they were there too.
Can you see through the camouflage?
Huge moth on the tree trunk out back.
Hubs had to replace the faucet in the kitchen ... it was leaking all over!
Sure is handy to have a handy man!
Saturday night sweets ... Skookie!
Family fun at the lake ... even with a bunch of dead fish! Ewww!








No comments:
Post a Comment