Oy. Again. Not a good week. Much school stress. I let it get to me (over eating, under exercising) and it showed up on the scale. School starts Monday. Normally, I'd totally plan on getting back on track, but ... well, here's hoping that happens (may depend on how #4 acclimates).
My Versa and Charge(clipped, torso tracker) were pretty close this week, with my One (clipped on the pocket) coming in quite a bit higher. #2 beat me easily. #5 forgot to sync himself...
NUMBERS: Weight up 1.9 pounds, average up 1.85. Uber up. Bad weekend on top of a bad week. Overage for the week was just 1930. Two days under goal. Average intake 2157. Just one 3000+ burn day. Burn average 2767. No 30k days. Step average 18,911 with only 21.48 logged miles. 94/95 floors. Cardio minutes 378/791/639/935.
EXERCISE: Three days with elliptical, but didn't get a full hour in any day this week. Only one day with treadmill time. Still got all five Zumba classes in though. No Weights. OTHER ACTIVITIES: Quite a bit of time on school stuff. Shopping was down (I was distracted by school stuff). There was a trip to the DMV, and a butterfly date with Hubby. Here's the day by day ...
- Monday (0812) Bad night for sleep. Got in my Zumba w/Kirsten and one elliptical session. Some badminton in the evening. Worked on the computer (blog, insurance, school stuff) and hit the grocery store. 22767 steps. 2963 burn. 1500 intake.
- Tuesday (0813) Zumba at the church, 30min elliptical and two miles treadmill. Also mowed the lawn. Took #5 to Elkridge to map out his classes and took #4 and friends to a movie in the evening (just dropped/picked up). 25720 steps. 3060 burn. 1700 intake.
- Wednesday (0814) On the way to Zumba I got a call from the school saying #5's registration was a mistake and he had to switch middle schools. :( I stopped at the new school after class to get things started, had to re-register him ... and then tell him. There were tears :( #3 took the two littles out for some lunch. Plumbers came to work on the water pressure. Hubs had to borrow a work buddy's car to get home, as his was still in the shop. 16351 steps. 2654 burn. 2600 intake.
- Thursday (0815) Zumba with MZL. I'd planned a store stop on the way home, but checked and saw #5's new schedule at the new school was up, and there were some errors (put him in couple classes he'd taken last year) so I went straight to the school to get that taken care of. They were great and then went home and got #5 ... back to the school to map out classes. Took longer than our Tuesday trip at the other school, as this is completely new. I think we're both feeling a bit better about the situation. Then it was off to the high school with #4, talking to the school psychologist and then finding all his classrooms. I think it went well. A couple errands on the way home ... drycleaning, Wendys, library. #3 took #5 in for a haircut while we were gone, then #1 took the two littles to a movie in the evening. 18046 steps. 2783 burn. 2100 intake.
- Friday (0816) Zumba w/MZL ... so hot! I thought the A/C worked last week, but not this week. Stopped at Smiths to grab groceries after class. Took #4 to the DMV ... he didn't pass (could have tried a second time but he wasn't up for that emotionally and it was crazy busy, we would have had to wait a while again). Hubs took a mental health day, leaving work to go sit at the lake. We are watching the neighbor's dog, so the boys and I went over a few times to give her exercise and potty breaks. I mowed the front lawn. 17126 steps. 2701 burn. 2300 intake.
- Saturday (0817) Mowed the back lawn. Doggy duty. Hubs and I went to a Monarch Release at a local park ... it was cool. Little did double movies with #1. Hubs and I did a movie at home ... with popcorn. 13458 steps. 2442 burn. 2500 intake.
- Sunday (0818) No big breakfast today, but Hubs made us a yummy steak dinner. Low-key day. School starts tomorrow for #4. Work for #3. 10759 steps. 2343 burn. 2400 intake.
Baby bees on a sunflower ...
A little brotherly fast food ...
Missionary social ... very punny drinks!






No comments:
Post a Comment