Sunday, January 5, 2020

2019 ... Year In Review



... all my monthly collages in one. You can see the official Fitbit Intake/Burn graph ended in July. I went ahead and made my own in Excel for September/October, and then gave up on including that graphic ... which also included some stopping of counting calories all together. About that same time I gave up my weekly blog updates/number crunch/reviews and just went to a look at the whole month.


 ... and this was my Instagram Top 9

I don't particularly want to go over the annual numbers ... not a good year. Last year at this time, I had an uber up on the scale. I managed to dip down a little in the summer. But I fell in the fall. Back to the highest weight I've been outside of pregnancy.

 
 Weight started at 173.6. Ended at 188.5. High was 190.8. Low was 164.3. 


Here's the Stats. I gave up calorie counting at the end of the year.
Any correlation to the numbers on the scale jumping up? Coincidence? ;)

Here's a look at LifeCycle ... the  MORE section is showcased below (I wish we had the option to just include it! If you look back at 2017 it was ALL on the same one. I realize people who have more going on might not make it fit, but I'd like the option).  It's interesting to compare it from year to year. Zumba was my top activity ... dancing beat driving! More basketball this year than last, which surprised me. A little less time with family. Lawn mowing was exactly the same! Time at the dentist was almost identical to last year, time at the doctor's doubled (and unfortunately, I'm betting we beat it this coming year). More time on school stuff, and that doesn't even reflect the real story.
Added racquet sports ... that was either tennis, badminton or pickleball. Hope to have more of that next year. A bit of bowling. Looking at last year I didn't see bowling there. Less beach time. I only went once with the family. A bit more time on food runs, picking up pizza or Popeyes. Some snow shoveling. Auto stuff. Hubs and I went to see a monarch release, I wasn't sure how to categorize that! And of course, my ONE RUN of the year. A few minutes slower than last year.

One last look at 2019
(I made this collage for the family blog)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...