I've been tracking my books. I haven't been tracking intake. I have still been wearing my Fitbit (habit) but I haven't been inputting data in excel to get totals/averages, etc. I despise what I see in the mirror but I just can't seem to improve the eating/exercise to combat it. Starting weight was 196.9. Ending weight 198.8. Low 194.6. High 200. Average 198.21.
I've been getting some activity in. Zumba, Mon/Wed and we added in outdoor Fridays. Treadmill for two miles almost every day. I keep trying to get back into elliptical, but it feels so hard. Out of the habit, and I think my machine is a little off. I got a few 10min workouts in. Crazy to remember when I'd do five 20min sessions almost every day. #4 and I got out to play tennis once (we did it once a week last Fall). We have Apple+ for a few months, so Hubs and I watched "The Morning Show" upstairs, and downstairs (while working out) I watched "Home Before Dark." We liked the former, I was not impressed with the latter. I then watched "See" which I liked, but I was also glad it was done. I'd also added Disney+ back for a month, as #5 was in a Marvel mood. I watched a couple of movies ... "The One and Only Ivan" and "Solo". It would take a few days days, as I'm just not in the gym as much anymore. I used to be able to finish a movie in a day, in a few workouts throughout the day.
September started with continued home improvement ... painting the upstairs, which required a ton of prep and de-cluttering. It's helped with the organization overall though. We went through all the old electronics, the boys have a room for school and computer work/games and I now have my space to myself, with room for my sewing machine. New clock and some cute frames (placed to cover some old outlets). Another birthday (#1 - 25). More puppy time ... they went to their new homes at the end of the month. Basketball. Hubs had a couple weekend getaways with the RZR, #3 went with him to Moab. The boys hit a couple movies, but there just aren't new movies out there right now. #4 got a job! Cleaning at the elementary school, just an hour or so Mon-Fri, but it's really pretty perfect for him. Covid concerns at the schools, and the high school shifted to online learning here at the end of the month (#5 was taking one class at the high school). Fires in and out of state have made for smoky skies and beautiful sunsets.



No comments:
Post a Comment