Friday, March 31, 2023

Q1 ~ January/February/March 2023

 

Well ... another quarter of a year. The first three months of 2023. I was hoping, New Year's Resolutions and all that. The issues from last quarter, not resolved completely, but better. Hoping to get on a schedule, return to routine. BUT ... Covid finally caught me in February and I was sick for a week or so. Didn't feel that awful, but staying sequestered, attempting to not contaminate anyone else (no one else in the family got it). There was a switch flipped in the snoring though ... it's something I've been struggling with (or rather Hubs has been struggling with) off and on. It does seem to be weight related. It was actually the impetus for my loss back in 2020. But with Covid, it's been really bad. After I recovered from Covid, I almost immediately came down with something else (strep? I didn't go in for an official diagnosis) which was worse than Covid. Down for another week+ ... still recovering into March.

Steps and Minutes ... you can see when I was sick with the lack of data. 



Sleep isn't as much of an issue ...
Graphs get a little off with the addition of some extra hours...

I was attempting to get back into counting calories ...
Got a little off track. With both the eating, and the recording.

 
Tried to get back into IMF also ...but only semi-successful



A look via LifeCycle ...



... and family stuff


Basketball season January/February ... big snow, dinner's out, #3 found his own place - so there was some room changes here at home (needed, per the snoring). 

What I Was Watching got its own post, here's a peek at book life (which will get an end of year reading recap). Added The Storygraph starting in 2023 (loved that it was able to import all my GoodReads data from the past 10+ years) and changed my GoodReads profile name to #JenBsBooks. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...