Sunday, October 29, 2023

Q3 - July/August/September

 

Weight isn't going well ... no new health episodes (some testing), but motivation has been low. Some summer fun: family outings, a trip to California, birthdays, basketball ... the usual stuff. 

Steps


Minutes


... a calendar recording of activity/exercise


... like last quarter, NOT doing well with food. Not tracking. Not fasting.
No reason to even gather the graphs.
It's the eating. I know.

Sleep ...



Sleep is recorded via my Oura Ring, and then synced with AppleHealth for the graph.
Apple must have switched something up with the new colors in September.
I like sleep. I like naps too, when I can fit them in.

Snore Scores ...
Lower than last quarter, but still an issue. 

A look at LifeCycle
Not sure why the steps in September are showing so high ... possibly some duplicate sync? I do have multiple trackers. Lots of new activities in July during a trip to California for #5's basketball tournament, and a family trip to Bear Lake. 

... family photos
... had an "ambulatory EEG" in September where I got to be connected to machinery and nodes for four days, with a daily check-in at the hospital each day. Had to skip Zumba and pickleball that week. Hubs and #4 got Covid (their first time with it). Hubs had a trip to Europe, then he and two of the boys went to San Diego. We had three birthdays. More basketball, pickleball, racquetball (introduced #1 to it), more hiking and biking - Hubs bought an e-bike (and new electric scooter). 

Very busy with books! A couple of the boys decided to try listening to some audiobooks while working, and that got me all excited. Love to talk and share stories, discuss, etc. I'm in two book clubs that meet each month. I've got an earbud in to listen whenever I can multi-task. 


I'm a GoodReads girl (been on there since 2012) and I record, rate/review all my reads. I like Storygraph for the visual representation, and it challenges me to add some variety (make sure I get in a non-fiction book each month, shift through different "moods" and pacing, add in some actual reading with my eyes, e-books and even a physical book or two. I use Storygraph to track POV, Tense, whether a book is part of a series or a stand-alone, male/female narrator for audio, where I accessed the book (Audible, Library, KU). I'm a data geek. #jenBsBooks

If only I was as passionate and successful with eating/weight-loss ...

I also made a separate post about Quarter3 Movies&TV - What I Was Watching While Working Out


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...