Sunday, December 31, 2023

Q4 2023 ~ October/November/December

 

Not only are the stats lousy, I'm also months late in even recapping. Life has been fine, I've just been dragging. Maybe the new medication (started in August) ...or am I just looking for justification? I've tried a few times to get back on the wagon with eating. Back to counting calories and fasting, but I've been starving all the time, and I want my sugar and carbs.

Steps and Active Minutes are also down across the board ...
#4 got 10k every day in 2023. I did not ... and I didn't really care. 




... the visuals below aren't as pretty/clean as the graphs, but I like the calendar record.
Steps and exercise/activity.




... ah sleep. I do pretty good with sleep.


... not so great with snoring.
I'm super self-conscious about it.


A look at Life Cycle ... activities out of the house.
I'm a homebody ... life cycle, but I have very little life.


Book ... no struggles there.
I upped my listening speed a little, which upped the books each month.


... all books are rated and reviewed on Goodreads and Storygraph. #jenBsBooks

I failed a little on the family photo collages and updates too ... it's currently February, and I haven't done an update since August (even though I did make a September photo collage for the last quarterly report).  I haven't created my calendars either. I'm behind, and I don't really have any/many excuses. October ... lots of basketball, #5 got to play at the Delta Center (NBA venue). A couple Bear Lake trips for some of the guys. Moving Aunt Ana, and #1 tore his ACL (which we didn't find out until recently). Uncle Kolby came for a visit.  #3 passed his Journeyman electrical and went back to work at Camsen. Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Birthdays in November and December.  #5 made the basketball team and started his senior season. I'll eventually create collages and update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...