Saturday, December 31, 2022

Annual "What I Was Watching" - Movies/TV 2022

With a basement gym equipped with treadmill, elliptical and a big TV ... watching while working out is a main motivator, and it keeps me entertained while exercising.  Switching between television series and movies, I get in plenty of shows. Some are sans exercise, upstairs with Hubs, winding down at day's end. I included quarterly recaps in previous posts (with small reviews), but I like an annual look too. 

Movies

I can really only remember watching ONE movie with Hubs (CODA) ... I guess we were more into series (easier to break up into smaller before bed sections). Mission Impossible and Forrest Gump were actually upstairs, #3 watching them in the family room, and I counted those as a rewatch for me as I saw most of them while in the kitchen working. The rest ... were in the gym. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...