Saturday, December 31, 2022

Q4 ~ October/November/December 2022

Quarterly Recap and Stats. It's February (I will be backdating) I'm so very late. I really lost motivation. September was tough with some family stuff going on, and I really didn't recover and get back on track until December.  Here's the data, for what it's worth...

My low here is 10 pounds up from where I was in August. The scale went the wrong way in November, and I had to work hard just to get back to where I was at the start of the quarter.


Steps (above) and minutes ( below)



Here's a little look at my activity record ...


Food and Fasting ... I didn't keep very good records in October or November. On days I didn't track, I was likely pretty high intake.  I tried to get back to it for December and actually kept calories in check for the first part of the month. 

My Fasting App (Zero) updated and put the calendar graph behind a paywall :( ... If I'm going to have to pay, I'm going to go with a different app. I liked Window, it has good graphs and shows the eating window in addition to the fasting time. I started it up in December ...


Here's a look at sleep ...


... and my LifeCycle look (I'm a homebody, I know!)


Food, Fasting and Fitness aside ... I did a post to remember What I Was Watching and then I always have an audiobook in my ear whenever I can multitask. Here's a look at my books ... #jenBsBooks



... and the family photo collages




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...