Saturday, October 25, 2025

2025/Q3

July, August, September ... not a good quarter for the scale and stuff. I can't say there was really anything going on that I can try to blame. Life is fine, even pretty easy.  Still struggling with the plantar fasciitis, although it hasn't gotten any worse, and doesn't keep me from my Zumba, pickleball and home gym (it DOES keep me from walking around barefoot, at least without a limp). Mentally I gave up on the eating ... very little tracking or fasting, some very bad eating days. The scale shift isn't really surprising. 

It's actually just a tiny bit under where I was last year for Q3.

I usually post graphs from my Stridekick app, but for some reason it didn't input several days in August ... so we get Fitbit graphs this quarterly report. Average and Total Steps/Minutes.


... at this point in the quarterly report, I generally show my "calorie intake" graph, and my "fasting" calendar. But ... if I don't really have enough data to generate a graph, well, then there aren't nice images to share. I did try to get back on board with both MFP and IMF at the end of September. 

Here's a look at LifeCycle ...
Unlike the previous quarters, I manually added in my treadmill, elliptical, and weights  (all done in the home gym, so they don't get auto/GPS-tracked like other activities away from home). It's just interesting to see how my treadmill time stacks up against Zumba and pickleball. 

My Oura ring gives a few interesting quarterly insights ...
The first is INACTIVE time. And yes, 9-10 is a common exercise hour for me.


Sleep, zzzzzz ...


... and snoring. I forgot to track a few nights.


A little peek at the family for July, August, September ...


... and of course, my Reading Recap. All books are rated and reviewed on GoodReads and The Storygraph. #jenBsBooks  I have a separate "What I Was Watching" post ...


In 2020, and last year in 2024, Q4 I managed to get some scale success ... with even more positive movement with the following new years. Maybe associated with the shift/Daylight Savings? As both these previous times it then fell apart after April. We'll see what the coming months bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...