It was a cold and rainy week. That doesn't impact me much, as I'm an indoor exerciser. I got 30k days Monday-Thursday, but petered out a bit there at the end of the week. Still managed 20k days Friday and Saturday, then just made it over 10k for Sunday. But overall, still a successful week I think. The low this week was lower than the week before. Progress ...
NUMBERS: Official weight was up the tiniest bit (.1) and the average was down a tiny bit (-.32 to 167.29). Average intake was 2014, average burn 3000. Had one day where intake was over burn, but still had a decent deficit for the week (-4600). Step average 27,143 with 94.64 logged miles. Four 30k days, four 3000+ burn days. Cardio minutes were quite consistent (logged on different devices) ... 1150/1151/1125, with 60min spent with weights.
EXERCISE: I achieved my hour of elliptical six out of the seven days this week. Treadmill time every day. Five Zumba classes with a little extra on my own. Two sessions on the bike.
OTHER ACTIVITIES: Still mowing the lawn, although that will be coming to an end shortly. Grocery shopping steps ... down a little this week, as Hubs helped out. Three basketball games. I went to the salon to get my nails done, and took #4 in for a much needed haircut.
Here's a look at the day by day ...
- Monday (0918) Watched "Pitch Perfect 2" as I got in my hour of elliptical and hour of treadmill. Also Zumba w/Debbie. Mowed the lawn. Hubs got home from his weekend bike trip. Over on calories ... dang chocolate chip cookies! 33138 steps. 3361 burn. 2400 intake.
- Tuesday (0919) Full day. Actually got my entire hour of exercise in while getting the boys off to school (woke a little early). Zumba w/Marian. Nails done (just sitting for an hour, ugg). Two times on the treadmill and a little extra elliptical to finish up my movie (Logan). Did weights, and some bike before bed. Hubs and #3 did a derby in the evening. 35011 steps. 3442 burn. 1600 intake.
- Wednesday (0920) Dragging a little, as is often the case the day after weights. Still managed a 30k day. #3 is now driving himself to school, which gives me 20 extra minutes in the mornings ... enough for that third 20min session on the elliptical, getting in my full hour early. Zumba w/MZL, then two treadmill times. Haircut for #4 after school. Double dinners ... meatball subs for the boys, savory crust chicken bake for Hubs. I actually attempted the bike before bed, but my legs said no (even though I go fairly easy). 31170 steps. 3239 burn. 1500 intake.
- Thursday (0921) Got in my hour of elliptical early, then Zumba w/MZL. Two times on the treadmill before the kids got out of school. Good thing I got in the exercise early as #2 was in the gym, then #3. Repairman came and fixed the dryer and dishwasher. So nice to have those working again! Made chicken and wild rice soup for dinner, cookie press cookies for dessert. #5 had basketball practice in the evening. 31373 steps. 3231 burn. 1800 intake.
- Friday (0922) Didn't make it to 30k today. The late start/early out just disrupts my usual routine. Zumba with MZL, my hour of elliptical, once on the treadmill, and a session on the bike. Made more pumpkin press cookies (as yesterday's batch was GONE). Hubs and #4 did a derby. 26381 steps. 2965 burn. 2000 intake.
- Saturday (0923) Managed 20k today ... my hour of elliptical, one time on the treadmill and a little Zumba on my own. #5 had THREE basketball games. We left the house at 11:30 and didn't get home until 4:30. Won all three, and he had a stellar game in the second (20 points). 21829 steps. 2633 burn. 2000 intake.
- Sunday (0924) I really wanted to keep my streaks (hour elliptical, treadmill time) alive, but it felt so hard today. Maybe I need a rest day. I did 30min on the elliptical, and a walk on the treadmill. Calories way over today. We had our big Sunday breakfast, and Hubs made a yummy dinner of smoked roast, mashed taters and corn. There is some movement on the eggs in the incubator ... 11110 steps. 2130 burn. 2800 intake.
Kitten is was in heat this week ... which makes her adorably annoying. Mega meowing and always asking for attention. It's the only time I can ever hold her. She seemed to need constant contact, climbing up on the boys. A couple funny photos ...
... kitten as a scarf
... and as a hat.
A little baking. Cookie press pumpkins!
My cute munchkin after his third game.
A few weeks ago I shared a picture of my beautiful sunflower ...
It is now ready for Halloween!
What I Watched While Working Out This Week
Just four movies this week ... Pitch Perfect 2, which I liked, but it didn't stand up to the original. Logan, which DID compare in quality to the original trilogy. Dark and intense, made my workouts fly by. A Monster Calls ... this was a default movie, I'd put in Lucy and then realized I'd seen it. So I switched to streaming and just started one of the first movies that came up. This was quite unique, not for everyone. I can't say I really liked it ... but there were some tears as I watched. Interesting from a psychological perspective. I'd say give it a chance. Finally, I Am Number Four. I'd read the book, and actually preferred the movie I think. That's rare, especially when I read the book first. I did miss the french accent of Henri (I'd actually experienced the audiobook). The girl from Glee will always be the girl from Glee though ...








No comments:
Post a Comment