I managed to get the scale to slide last week after weigh-in ... alas after the weekend it was back up again. My eating/exercise were excellent Mon,Tues,Wed. Still good with the activity Thursday, even Friday, although eating was up. Both were bad Sat/Sunday.
NUMBERS: Weekly weigh-in down (-.3). Average down (-1.51). Average intake was 2157. Average daily burn was 2889. Overall, a deficit for the week (-2289). Kept calories under goal three days. 3000+ burn three days. Four 30k days. 24158 was the step average with 64.07 logged miles. Cardio minutes 875/976/1004/887 with 40 min w/weights, 10min Abs/Core.
EXERCISE: My hour elliptical happened five days this week. There was treadmill time six days. Five Zumba classes. Once with weights.
OTHER ACTIVITIES: The usual driving around and grocery shopping. The "theater" this week was a movie ... seen at the theater! I haven't been in over two years (I just prefer waiting and watching at home while working out, with captions). Saw "The Greatest Showman" and really enjoyed it. The theater had changed since I'd been last, with "luxury loungers" that reclined and had plenty of leg room. Only three official games, one Monday night, two on Saturday. But there was a practice game Saturday in-between, so the hours added up.
Here's a look at the day by day ...
- Monday (0205) I'm always ready to get back at it after a "wicked weekend" ... today was a good day for both food and fitness. Hour of elliptical, Zumba+ and two times on the treadmill. Also weights. Kept calories in check as well. #5 had a basketball game in the evening. 31866 steps. 3439 burn. 1250 intake.
- Tuesday (0206) Another 30k day. Basically the same cardio as yesterday. Hour of elliptical, Zumba+ and two treadmill times. Also some digging with the duckies in the backyard. Another in control calorie day too. 31531 steps. 3218 burn. 1700 intake.
- Wednesday (0207) 26kday. Started with my hour of elliptical, then Zumba with MZL. No shopping stop today. Just one treadmill time. Feeling a bit off ... took a little nap. Made cookie press hearts. 26335 steps. 3096 burn. 1800 intake.
- Thursday (0208) 30k day. Hour of elliptical early, then Zumba w/MZL. Some shopping steps at Walmart, and two treadmill times back at home. Went over goal on calories, although it was still well under burn. 33441 steps. 3306 burn. 2300 intake.
- Friday (0209) Set the alarm for an hour later, and only got 30min elliptical in early. Got another 30min in later to equal my hour. Zumba w/MZL and one treadmill time for additional exercise. Quite a bit of chauffeuring children in the late afternoon (double practices for #5). Oops over on the calories. I just wanted to eat, eat, eat. 25710 steps. 2950 burn. 2850 intake.
- Saturday (0210) I walked while watching an episode of Grey's Anatomy. That was it for activity. Spent 3+ hours with #5 and basketball, then finally got to go see "The Greatest Showman"... popcorn and candy add to the calorie intake! Another reason I prefer to wait and watch movies while working out! 13129 steps. 2187 burn. 2700 intake
- Sunday (02/11) Rest day, no exercise. Big family breakfast. Did some work on muvees for the boy's basketball. Made a Rubix Cube Valentine's box with #5 ... didn't want to leave it to the last minute like last year! Hubs smoked and shaved a turkey breast. 7092 steps. 2029 burn. 2500 intake.
*** What I Watched While Working Out ***
Four movies this week. Boiler Room (2000) really made me wonder about investing in the stock market (something my mom and brother have been into recently). I'd enjoyed the first Bridget Jones, and liked this second installment (2004) as well, although it was very silly. I'd never seen any previews or even heard of Criminal (2016), even with some big names (Kevin Costner, Ryan Reynolds, Tommy Lee Jones). It was pretty action packed and kept my interest. I liked it a lot more than I anticipated. Space Cowboys (2000) had some big names as well (Tommy again) and had quite a bit of humor. I enjoyed it.
Five Featured Photos ...
There's a kitty in my closet ...
I say "Yay Cardio" ... especially if it's Zumba!
Some want it hot ...
Not sure what #1 son is doing ... something for Valentine's Day.
#5 and I made a Rubix Cube Valentine's Day box ...









No comments:
Post a Comment