Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Weekly Review #235


Just like last week, I had an unexplained and unexpected jump Thursday morning. It corrected quickly, but what's up with that? Unfortunately, the up at the end of the week and for this week's weigh-in was not unexpected or unexplained. It was a "wicked weekend" and the scale showed it!


I'm not quite sure how my steps were over 10k lower than last week ...
But my miles were higher? Another mystery!

NUMBERS: Offical weekly weight was up .5. Average up .94. I really do NOT want to see the 170s on the scale again :(  Average intake was up ... 2643. Average burn was 2848. No deficit, over by 756. I didn't keep intake under 2000 (goal) once this week. I had my 3000+ burn three days, two 30K days. Step average was 19,937 with 74.81 logged miles. Cardio minutes logged at 930/960/986/934 with 45min spend w/weights. 

EXERCISE: It was a FIVE week ... which makes sense. I do best on the days with a regular routine. Mon-Friday, although Friday can be a little iffy with late start and early out at the kid's schools. I got in my hour of elliptical five days, with a sixth hour over the weekend. Five days with treadmill time, and five Zumba classes, with a little extra dance practice on my own as well. I did do weights this week!

OTHER ACTIVITIES: No basketball Monday, three games on Saturday, but I only made it to two, as we had a family dinner. The salon time this week was not for me, but haircuts for the boys. The usual driving and grocery shopping. The weather was nice enough that I spent a little time out back filling up pools for the ducks and doing some yard cleanup.

Here's a look at the day by day ...

  • Monday (0129) 30k day. Uber exercise day. Hour of elliptical, Zumba, two treadmill times, bike and weights! The eating though, made some scones from the leftover roll dough (fried bread, yum). Also, I told myself I would NOT eat any of the PB M&Ms. I lied.  31471 steps. 3258 burn. 2500 intake.
  • Tuesday (0130) Didn't quite hit my 30k, even with my hour of elliptical, Zumba and two treadmill times. Not quite as active during the non-exercise time. There was a funeral at my church, so no Zumba there. Glad to have backups ... went to HeatherB. Hubs had been up uber early, so went to bed early. I was really tired too. 27836 steps. 2937 burn. 2300 intake.
  • Wednesday (0131) My usual Zumba had to cancel (another funeral) so I headed to Southziders. Stopped at a store on the way home. Also my hour of elliptical and two treadmill times. Eating intake has been high though. #3 did a prom ask and got his truck registered, then helped his dad with a derby. 31330 steps. 3315 burn. 2700 intake.
  • Thursday (0201) I felt fine in the morning for my hour of elliptical and then Zumba w/MZL. But back at home after a stop at Sam'sClub, I was feeling a bit off. Dizzy and cold, so I spent some time laying down. Got one treadmill time in later in the day. #5 didn't have his usual practice, but went bowling with his basketball team. 27601 steps. 3036 burn. 2400 intake.
  • Friday (0202) Almost 25k, not bad for late start/early out day. Didn't get my hour of elliptical in early, but I did get it in. Zumba w/MZL and one treadmill time too. There were donuts today ... 24339 steps. 2858 burn. 2500 intake.
  • Saturday (0203) I caught a Grey's Anatomy while on the elliptical (40min). That was it for exercise. #5 had three games. I hit the first two, but had to just send him with a teammate for the evening one as we had a family dinner. Much food. 12331 steps. 2259 burn. 3300 intake.
  • Sunday (0204) Much food again with the big breakfast in the morning, and Superbowl Smorgasbord in the evening, followed by Superbowl sugar cookies. Only one 20min elliptical for exercise. 9491 steps. 2273 burn. 2800 intake.
*** What I Watched While Working Out ***

Only four movies this week ... I also did a little catching up on Grey's Anatomy, which I hadn't watched in a while. I had a few recorded and waiting.  Love Grey's ... as far as the movies this week, ehhh. RocknRolla (2008) had quite a few familiar faces, but it just didn't grab me. I think the most memorable parts of the movie was the dancing scene and the painting ... the audience never gets to see the painting which is such an integral part of the show. Le Divorce (2003) just didn't really have a storyline to me. An American married to a Frenchman gets a divorce while her sister visits and supports her. Umm, okay. There was more to it than that, but really no story! I probably liked Shopgirl (2005) the most this week, although it still wasn't great. The Belko Experiement (2016) ... I'm not sure what I was expecting, but it wasn't this. I'm not really into slasher films and that's basically what this was (the image showcased for me was much more benign than the one shown above, which is actually representative of the movie). 

Five Featured Photos ...



Back at Southziders this week ...

Registration expired this month ... we got it done on the last day!
I'm a little OCD about tags,
 I always notice (and often point out) expired ones on the road.
I hadn't seen one '19 until this one!

 #5's team went bowling instead of the usual basketball practice. 

#3 did a Prom ask ... pulled out my scrapbook supplies!
This is a snag of the gal's snapchat (as my son forgot to take a picture).  

Superbowl Sugar Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...