NUMBERS: Official weight up again (+2 to 180.1) but the average was down a smidge (-.51 to 178.53). Only under eating goal (2000) one day this week. Average intake was 2729. Average burn was 2873. Overage of 1325 for the week. Three 3000+ burn days. Just one 30k day. Step average was 22,725 with 61.35 logged miles. Cardio minutes 815/831, 868/999/1119. Floors 64/52.
As always, the Fitbit clipped to the hip logged the most. My torso tracker is the most accurate I think, with the wrist model (ScrapJen) missing some steps. #2 was close behind with 149,288 steps, and the two littles didn't sync in time to get their steps added up for the weekly report.
EXERCISE: I was on the elliptical everyday, achieving my hour five days this week. Treadmill time six days, and five Zumba classes. Still no strength training or bike. OTHER ACTIVITIES: Back to basketball, three games this week (two wins, one loss) and the usual driving, groceries and lawn mow. Here's the day by day ...
- Monday (0806) Decent day for exercise, but eating canceled it out. I got in my hour of elliptical, Zumba in Daybreak and a treadmill walk/jog. Hubs had a work dinner and wasn't home until late. 26438 steps. 3095 burn. 3000 intake.
- Tuesday (0807) Oy, my motivation/energy plummeted today, but at least eating wasn't out of control. Tuesdays SHOULD be a good day for home gym, but alas, just 30min elliptical, 30min treadmill walk, and had to push for both. Zumba at the church in the morning ... I was afraid we wouldn't have anyone show, but ended up with six. 20614 steps. 2713 burn. 1900 intake.
- Wednesday (0808) Construction in the neighborhood, made me late to Zumba. Got in my hour of elliptical and some treadmill time. #5 hanging with a friend who lives a little further away, so an hour in the car when it was time to pick him up. Some summer homework help with #4. 25801 steps. 3102 burn. 3200 intake.
- Thursday (0809) The same workouts as yesterday (hour of elliptical, Zumba and two miles treadmill) but almost 5000 more steps today. 30k day! I guess they were from shopping and mowing the lawn and just being a bit more busy. #5 had practice in the evening. Hubs went to the lake with work friends and wasn't home until late. 30464 steps. 3199 burn. 3000 intake.
- Friday (0810) My usual cardio (Zumba, elliptical and treadmill). I know I should do weights, but I just didn't get around to it. Again. #5 had two basketball games, so that took up most of the evening. 24394 steps. 2999 burn. 2300 intake.
- Saturday (0811) Hubs and the older boys hit the lake. #5 had a basketball game. I got in an hour of elliptical and two miles on the treadmill. 18333 steps. 2631 burn. 2800 intake.
- Sunday (0812) Mowed the lawn and did 1/2 hour elliptical. Caught up on some bills and registration requirements. Eating was over. 13032 steps. 2374 burn. 3000 intake.
*** What I Watched While Working Out ***
Four movies this week. "Like Father" (2018) is a brand new Netflix original. I thought it was cute, I liked it. "Laggies" (2014) was one I'd never heard of, I assume it was released in theaters. I liked it as well. "Enemy" (2013) was another I hadn't heard of and ... when it ended, I was just WHAT? I had to go look it up and see if it was explained anywhere. It was, and I guess I get it once I read an analysis of it. Is that a good thing though, if it has to be explained? I think with all my supernatural shows/reads I was expecting something more paranormal (like Orphan Black with clones, or sibling sets like What Happened To Monday) whereas this ended up being more figurative. Zoe (2018) was an Amazon original, and I liked it, though not really enough to recommend it (probably goes for all of these this week).
Five Featured Photos ...
My pretty sunflower.
So I guess the left rear tire reading of 33 is worse than the right front tire of 33 ... and ironically worse than the lower 32 reading of the right rear tire. All better now though ...
#2's Tuesday ... worked a double shift.
Quite the steps/active minutes & calories!
Hubs working on labels for the crates for my folks garage ...
Bachelor party at the lake on Saturday.










Hold tight...life will return to a normal routine soon!!! You are still crazy active though...you amaze me!!!
ReplyDelete