Well I wasn't able to hang on to last week's loss, but this week was a bit crazy. School started, and the return to the routine is good for workouts, but #3 and #4 are having major stress and second thoughts about the classes they chose. Construction in the neighborhood was frustrating, and there was another trip in to the dentist for #5. Basketball game and a bridal shower were a couple of other extra events as well as much moving Saturday and Sunday.
Here's a look at the stats ...
NUMBERS: Official weight up (1.9 to 176.7) but the average went down (-1.69 to 175.64). Just one day with intake under 2000/goal. Average intake 2443. Average daily burn 2928. Three days with burn 3000+, just one 30k day. Cardio minutes 765/758, 816,957,1261 with 40 min w/weights.
My JenB report has always been the first to arrive ...
but this week and last, my ScrapJen and HipClip came first.
My Zip clip sure seems to see more steps and minutes ... even though the Versa has the lowest step count, its burn average is above the One. Taking heart rate into account? My son #2 had 147,136 steps and #4 ... school and stress show up, down to 64,603. #5 hasn't been wearing or syncing. Grrrr.
EXERCISE: I achieved my hour of elliptical five days this week, and four of those days I got it in before headed to Zumba at 9:00. As for Zumba, I went to four classes this week, skipping Friday. I had treadmill time five days, and did double duty three of those days. Just once ... but I did weights!
OTHER ACTIVITIES: I hadn't planned on a carpool for school, but we ended up in one, for a couple of months anyway (then that family is moving), so my chauffeur duties were a little lower than anticipated. Family time at a bridal shower (my future DIL), another visit to the dentist ... well the endodontist to be exact. Root canal for #5. Just one basketball game ... they'd hoped for two (a second on Saturday) but lost and were eliminated. The usual mowing and groceries.
Here's the Day by Day ...- Monday (0820) We'd received a notice that the street was being paved, so
we'd have to park outside of the neighborhood if we wanted to leave
during the day. I decided I'd just be a homebody. But in the morning,
not a worker or truck in sight! So I went to Zumba after all. Debbie's
class is discontinued for now
:(
so I tried out Kirsten and Carma's, which is right close by. I also got
in my hour of elliptical and a two mile walk. Kept intake in check.
23855 steps. 2910 burn. 1800 intake. - Tuesday (0821) So today they were paving. #3 was off early (senior sunrise) and #5 had a ride to/from his first 1/2-day (just seventh graders). #1 moved his car, parking in the church parking lot ... as that's where my Zumba was today, I didn't worry about my car, but just walked there. Small class, but good stats. Nice weather for walking to/from ... cooler and overcast. I got in a little over an hour of elliptical, a two mile treadmill walk, and a one mile jog. I also did WEIGHTS. It's been a while. 34210 steps. 3544 burn. 2300 intake.
- Wednesday (0822) Busy day! Started off getting in my hour of elliptical early, then headed to Zumba w/MZL. Some shopping steps afterward, and mowed the front lawn. A two mile walk, a one mile jog. But hungry today ... 32803 steps. 3297 burn. 2700 intake.
- Thursday (0823) Started off with my hour of elliptical early, then Zumba w/MZL. Took a bunch of stuff from my garden ... and it was all gone after class. Some shopping steps, and a two mile treadmill walk. Hubs and #4 did a derby. #5 had a basketball game in the evening. 28524 steps. 3062 burn. 2400 intake.
- Friday (0824) Late start ... we are carpooling with a neighbor for a few weeks (they are moving though) so I COULD have hit a Zumba class after all, but I decided to make sure #4 got off okay. #5 was staying home, as he had an appointment with the endodontist for a root canal. He could have hit some classes afterward, but he wasn't feeling up to it. Wasn't even up for basketball practice later in the evening. Hubs was off early in the morning and home late for a day trip to Moab with work. I got in my hour of elliptical, a two mile walk and a one mile jog. 20604 steps. 2876 burn. 2800 intake.
- Saturday (0825) Moving all morning, taking down the bunk bed and putting in two twins. Bridal shower in the evening. 12610 steps. 2351 burn. 2800 intake.
- Sunday (0826) No official exercise again, more moving ... cleaning out closets, reorganizing, etc. 12997 steps. 2455 burn. 2500 intake.
*** What I Watched While Working Out ***
Three movies this week ... one from each of my streaming services. Fargo was featured on HBO (1996). I'd heard of this one of course, but hadn't ever seen it. It kept my interest. The Last Word (2017) was on Amazon Prime. I'd never heard of it, but was familiar with the two leads. I really enjoyed this one. There was some music in it that I should have Shazammed. I might have to look and see if there is a soundtrack. Then Netflix has been promoting it's new original movie To All The Boy's I've Loved Before (2018). It was cute. Beyond my movies, I've been catching a couple episodes of my current series, Sense8 (season 2) which I am really enjoying.
Five Featured Photos ...
WAY too much of this going on this week!
Had to park 1/4 mile away and walk to the house.
My senior and my "sevie" started on Tuesday, and my 9th grader started Wednesday.
One of my duckies got a little broody this past week ... she started sitting on the eggs. Normally they will lay one, then go off on their business of the day. Come back and lay and egg a day until they have a full clutch (8-12 or so) and THEN start to sit. She was actually sitting on three, and three of the girls laid in the same spot. But no ... no ducklings! They are SO cute I know, but I have six ducks, and that's enough. This is my baby free year! She finally moved and I was able to grab the eggs. My boys enjoy eating them.
Red, White and Blue theme at the school football game Friday.
My #3 is the one with the painted abs.
Bye bye bunk bed ... we've had this for several years, but the boys have outgrown it, and with #1 moving out, the two youngest get their own rooms for the first time! We had two twin beds in storage. Saturday and Sunday were busy. Much moving! #1 is in his apartment!
Next week ... we have two birthdays and a wedding.










It will get back to ‘normal’ soon!!! Then you’ll be in your routine!!! In the meantime, enjoy the happy craziness of your family!!!
ReplyDelete