Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Week #271 (172.3)

Just small scale shifts in the 170s. This week was a little off. A dental appointment, stuck in traffic, feeling a bit sick. Here's how the stats stacked up...

NUMBERS: Official weight was down slightly (-.4 to 172.3) with the average up just a little (.37 to 172.74).  Calories were kept in check (at 2000 goal) two days. Average intake was 2300, with average daily burn 2768. Ended with a small deficit for the week (-627). Three days with 3000+ burn, but just one 30k day. Cardio minutes 798/832/992/1109. 

Like last week, the trackers were quite close.
That's how it SHOULD be, but often they are 10k apart!

EXERCISE: I got my hour of elliptical in four days. One other day I still ellipticalled ... just didn't get in a full hour. Treadmill time five days, with two days double duty. Zumba five times. No bike, and no weights this week.

OTHER ACTIVITIES: The last dental appointment for #5, at least for a while, we hope. I sure struggle just sitting for two hours waiting for him! Got in some grocery shopping steps, keeping the kitchen stocked. Mowed twice this week, and actually got to the back yard. Sometimes I just do the front, as that's what is visible to more people. One basketball game for #5. 


Here's the Day by Day ...



  • Monday (1008) Carpool moved, so now I am taking the boys to school as well as pick-up after. I can still get my hour of elliptical in early if I stay on schedule. I did today. I have two possible Zumba classes for Monday. I decided to hit Southziders again this week. Stop at Smiths on the way home, as well as the drycleaners and carwash. One treadmill time. #5 had practice in the evening. Hubs went over to help at my folk's garage. 27760 steps. 2978 burn. 2300 intake.
  • Tuesday (1009) Got in my full hour of elliptical early, although I had to break it into four sessions instead of my usual three. Taught Zumba over at the church. Back to the school to grab #5 for an appointment at the dentist. Just sitting for almost two hours. Uggg. Did get in a treadmill time before, and one after though. 28515 steps. 3062 burn. 2200 intake.
  • Wednesday (1010) I got a half hour elliptical in before heading out with the two littles to middle school. We got caught in accident traffic, and what usually takes two minutes, took over 20. The boys were late, but I guess there were accidents all over (it had rained hard last night) so the school had told the teachers not to take roll until later. I hit Zumba w/MZL and then got some grocery shopping steps afterward. One treadmill time. I meant to mow, but the lawn was still so soggy. Did some cleaning prep, garbages out. Felt like a full day. 28847 steps. 3127 burn. 2100 intake.
  • Thursday (10/11) Finally a 30k day this week. Got in my hour of elliptical, Zumba w/MZL, two treadmill times. Some shopping steps and housecleaning too. 32747 steps. 3232 burn. 2000 intake.
  • Friday (1012) Late start school ... a little sleep in. I got two elliptical sessions in then dropped the boys off. Went straight to Zumba w/MZL. They had started, but I still got 40min in. But, I wasn't feeling great. A little light-headed, super sweaty, just off. No additional exercise at home, but I did some cleaning and work in the garden. #5 had basketball practice in the evening. 19058 steps. 2650 burn. 2700 intake.
  • Saturday (1013) Hubs was gone all day with some work, then off to Mesquite with a work buddy. Dropped #4 off to watch a friend's football game, then he hung out with his friend all day. I got in one treadmill time, but am still feeling a bit off. Worked outside quite a bit, got the lawn mowed and edged. Chopped up a tree. Gathered tomatoes. 16052 steps. 2373 burn. 2800 intake.
  • Sunday (1014) No exercise. Pancake breakfast. #1 and wife were over, and played games with the boys. Naps *Ü* Freeze in the forecast, so I picked all the tomatoes with any color to ripen indoors. 6065 steps. 1954 burn. 2000 intake.
*** What I Watched While Working Out *** No movies this week. I figured with Halloween coming up, maybe I'd get in the mood with "The Haunting of Hill House" and it has kept my interest.

*** Five Featured Photos ***
 Pumpkin press cookies ... a family favorite!

 Picked plenty of tomatoes! 
Freeze is coming, so I had to grab the greener ones too.



Borrowed a carpet cleaner from my folks.
Didn't work quite the miracle we were hoping, but better.

Love it when the family plays games together!

Resting HR took a jump recently after a dip down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...