Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Week #273 (171.2)

Another weekly weigh-in. Back to my active self this week. It felt good. Steps and active minutes were up. Not sure what was up with my Fitbit "flights" this week! They went cRaZy (as you can see below).  Generally I can get my 10 per day or a few more, for 70-100 for the week.

NUMBERS: Official weight down 1 pound. Average was up a smidgen (.17 to 171.03). Unlike last week, where I kept calories under 2000 several times (goal), it was just once this week. Still had a small deficit (-921) with average intake 2314 and average burn 2743. Three days with 3000+ burn. Two 30k days.  Cardio minutes were 800/884/1007/1208. Step average 22,822 with 61.57 logged miles.
The Versa's steps were a little closer to the One this week, 
with the Zip at the Hip much higher, per usual.


EXERCISE: I achieved my hour of elliptical four days, and got some elliptical in two additional days. Four days with treadmill time, one with double duty. Five Zumba classes. I know, I need to get back to weight workouts! #3 and a friend have been working the weights in the home gym a LOT lately.

OTHER ACTIVITIES: The usual driving and getting groceries. Quite a bit of time in the yard, pulling out plants. Not sure how many more times I'll mow this year. Three basketball games for #5 ... all on Saturday. Family time at the inlaws, birthday bash for Aunt Olivia.

Here's the Day by Day ...


  • Monday (1022) Back to my usual ... got my hour of elliptical, Zumba and one treadmill time. Some shopping steps and extra activity, lugging 50lb bags of grain (duck feed) and bedding bales to the backyard. Rigged a new fence to keep the ducks in one section of the yard (they just poop all over!). #5 had practice in the evening. #2 had a basketball game. 28607 steps. 2964 burn. 2500 intake.
  • Tuesday (1023) 30k day. Got in my hour of elliptical, with 10min extra too. Taught Zumba over at the church. Two treadmill times. More work in the garden, pulling out all the frost-bitten tomato plants. 31557 steps. 3223 burn. 2400 intake. 
  • Wednesday (1024) Again, got 70min elliptical in. Zumba w/MZL, and I did a little extra on my own as well. One treadmill time. More garden work. Bins filled up and out for collection tomorrow. #5 had open gym over at the high school. Hubs and #4 did a derby. 31945 steps. 3113 burn. 2400 intake.
  • Thursday (1025) My mornings on Thursdays are a little off schedule, I only got 40min elliptical in early. Drove the boys to school and then off to Zumba w/MZL. Some grocery shopping steps, then a treadmill time at home. No garden today. Had to check #4 out of school, he was feeling sick. Some cleaning out of cabinets and drawers in the master bathroom. I got in one more elliptical session, finishing up my hour. Hubs and #1 did a derby. 28831 steps. 3012 burn. 1900 intake.
  • Friday (1026) End of quarter, the kids were out of school. So I was able to make Zumba w/MZL. Hurried home to take #4 to hang with friends for the day. Stopped for a few groceries on the way home. Got a half hour of elliptical in, and one treadmill time. #5 had practice in the evening. I dropped him off, then stopped at a different grocery store while I was out (different sales at different stores ... thus the multiple trips). Picked up #4 around 9:30 ... glad he wasn't staying super late like some of the other times.  21923 steps. 2614 burn. 2100 intake.
  • Saturday (1027) No exercise today. #5 had three basketball games, so that kept us pretty busy. Hubs had a work function, the rest of us went to a family party in the evening. Combo Halloween/Bday bash. 5913 steps. 1943 burn. 2100 intake.
  • Sunday (1028) Two 20min sessions on the elliptical, one to start the day, one to end it. Awake early, couldn't sleep. School stress (upcoming boundary changes) and other stuff. Family breakfast of waffles, bacon, sausage, Italian dinner (lasagna and spaghetti). A bunch of malts and shakes for everyone in the afternoon. Game time, Monopoly and Apples to Apples, plus a little spikeball outside. #1 made his big chocolate chip cookies in the evening. With all the eating I was over on intake! 10980 steps. 2331 burn. 2800 intake.
*** What I Watched While Working Out ***
 Making a commitment to spend a little more time in the gym, I figured I'd use some movies as motivation (I start/stop during the day, but like to finish before bed). Four movies this week. Spotlight (2015) was interesting. The Gift (2015) was okay. Hurricane Heist (2018) ... well, that was pretty over the top, but I was okay with it, I allowed myself to be entertained rather than taking it at all seriously. The Duchess (2008) was pretty slow. Just okay.  To fill in any extra workout sessions, I'm back to "The Walking Dead" season 8. Upstairs, watching "Yellowstone" with Hubs. Not too impressed with it, even though it had been highly recommended by a friend.

Five Featured Photos ... (Halloween Theme!)

 #3 and and Star Wars gang. School Halloween dance. 

 Family party ...

Close Ups of a Couple Costumes...
 They are April Kepner and Matthew, from Grey's Anatomy

The newlyweds didn't dress up ... but they dressed up their pets :)

Sunday games again ... Monopoly and Apples to Apples


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...