Well, Hubs lost eight pounds since his last weigh-in (a couple weeks ago, he's trying Keto). While I've never mastered the eating, I've exercised quite consistently for years. Hubs definitely has his ups and downs, but when he's on, he's ON. I can't even comprehend Keto, keeping carbs at 20? This is a good time for me to TRY to revamp my eating though, as some temptations will be down (eating out, popcorn, big dinners, etc.)
It was a good week for activity ...
NUMBERS: Official weigh-in was down, -0.5 from last week. Average down slightly too, -0.39. Ended with a slight deficit (-609) for the week. Kept calories under burn three days, under goal one day. Average intake was 2500. Average burn 2866. Four days with burn 3000+, also four 30K days. Step average was 24739 with 78.54 logged miles. Cardio minutes 984/1110/1105/1341. 40min w/Weights.
Family Fitbits
My #3, KGB, looked at this chart and said "Hmmm, I got beat!"
EXERCISE: I was on the elliptical every day again this week. Achieved my hour five days. Treadmill time six days, with double duty four of the days. Four Zumba classes. One time on the bike, and one workout with Weights.
Here's the Day by Day ...
- Monday (0225) Only got two elliptical sessions in early, but got the third in a little later. Ended up teaching Zumba today, subbing for Kirsten. Got in an hour walk on the treadmill, and then some stationary bike before bed. Glad I got my gym time in early, as #3, #2 and even #4 were in the after school. Steps 32484. Intake 2200. Burn 3178.
- Tuesday (0226) Got in my hour of elliptical, Zumba at the church, an hour treadmill walk. Double pickups after school. #5 had practice last night and was scheduled for tonight too, but it ended up not happening. #5 was glad, he wasn't feeling great and fell asleep on the couch and napped for a couple hours. Steps 30140. Intake 2100. Burn 3081.
- Wednesday (0227) Hubs started the day with a workout. Early enough that I still got my hour in early. #3 was off school today. Zumba w/MZL, then I hit a couple grocery stores. Loved having #3 home to help bring everything in and get it put away. Hubs had a derby. #4 had been on deck to help, but wasn't feeling well and had fallen asleep. #5 didn't have anything tonight, so he went instead. Steps 34315 steps. Intake 1900. Burn 3360.
- Thursday (0228) Hubs was smoking ribs for his work crew today. I got in elliptical, Zumba, two treadmill times and WEIGHTS. Off schedule for me, but cleaning got off schedule, and it worked out. Also stopped at the library to pick up the last book in the series #5 is reading. Uber overeating today. Steps 30965. Intake 3000. Burn 3108.
- Friday (0301) Looks like the ducks are laying again. Found five eggs this morning (only have four females, so one or two must have been from the day before, I just hadn't found them until today. Luckily it hasn't been freezing.) Late school dropoff, no Zumba. Stopped at the store on the way home. #5 had practice in the evening, and #4 was invited to hang with friends, but late, so luckily brothers were around to help, as I wanted to go to bed! Steps 20205. Intake 2600. Burn 2760.
- Saturday (0302) Hubs hosted his annual derby workshop in the garage ... providing help and tools to any neighbors building pinewood derby cars for the upcoming race. He had a good turn out. I made a big breakfast for the boys. Got in a little exercise, just 30min elliptical. Caught some of the 6A boys basketball state tournament. Steps 10550. Intake 3200 (oops). Burn 2179.
- Sunday (0303) Made breakfast, but not as big as usual ... no breads, just hashbrowns, bacon and sausage. Hubs got some ribs smoking for dinner. #1 came over for food and Jackbox games. I got in 30min elliptical and two miles treadmill. Steps 14515. Intake 2500. Burn 2393.
*** What I Watched While Working Out ***
Ready Player One was one of the movies I'd had my eye on when it was in theaters. I'd read the book and liked it, and wondered how it converted to the big screen. I liked the movie, although felt like it missed a lot more of the 80s trivia ... and I haven't seen The Shining either (I don't remember that being a big part of the book, not like Ferris Bueller's Day Off, mentions of Ladyhawke and lots of other stuff.). I had been aware of Rampage ... but um, that was dumb. I was just rolling my eyes at the acting and the circumstances. Why did the alligator grow 3x as big as the other creatures? I had not heard of Self/Less, although it has some recognizable names. Reminded me a little of Criminal (also with Ryan Reynolds) with the whole mind swap, remembering what was in the initial body/mind thing. I'd seen About Time before, but felt the urge to watch it again. I rarely re-watch movies or shows, but I really like this one, just as much the second time around.
*** Five Featured Photos ***
Sweaty Selfie ... I usually wear black, so you can't see the "boob sweat"
Girl Scout Cookie time ... ummmm, Tagalongs!
#5 ... reading! The 8th and final book in "The Missing" series.
Love catching kitty in the window too ;)
Five eggs ... I only have four female ducks.
I must not have done a thorough search yesterday (or the day before).
I'd only been getting one off and on during the winter.
I guess it's egg time again!
Just a little look at the garage set up for Hub's annual derby workout. He found that many just didn't know how, or didn't have the tools, to build a pinewood derby car for the upcoming race. Every year, he opens everything up, including all his knowledge, and helps anyone who wants to come.









No comments:
Post a Comment